67.

•♡•♡•

IT WAS EXTREMELY EARLY the following morning when Rebecca had forced her eyes open from sleeping

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

IT WAS EXTREMELY EARLY the following morning when Rebecca had forced her eyes open from sleeping. With all the whispers, slight trips on scattered heaps of clothes and prototypes on the ground, she shuffled slightly beneath the blankets and rubbed at her sleep-crusted eyes with a slight frown. Fred was no longer laying at her side, no arm tossed over her middle or face in the crook of her neck that he'd use to his advantage to leave feather-like kisses to the warm skin. The dorm's light wasn't even on, the curtains drawn in and hiding any of the sunlight from the early hour – and the twins were wandering around blindly midst the darkness.

"What are you two up to?" She had questioned them quietly, scooting up on the mattress to rest on her bent elbows and watch them both jump in surprise at the sound of her voice, "what have you both done now?"

"Nothing, this is all just a dream." George whispered airily, wiggling his fingers in her direction; not that she could really see them though.

"Freddie?" Rebecca uttered, turning to the nearing figure – unbeknownst to herself that her sleepy voice calling out for him had made her boyfriend grin like an idiot.

"We're just gonna go send something –" Fred stated simply, plopping down on the edge of the mattress before ducking down to press a kiss to her forehead then grab at his shoes tossed on the ground, "you go back to bed, we won't be long."

"Can I come too?" She questioned quietly, her eyelids droopy but still peering up at him in hope, "I'm already awake, can't really get back to sleep now."

"Yeah, c'mon then," He chuckled lowly, tugging on his trainers and tying them messily before sliding off the mattress.

Rebecca followed after him, completely unbothered that she was still wearing her pajamas – a pair of leggings and Fred's quidditch jumper. After pulling her own shoes on and grabbing her wand, she let Fred take her hand, intertwine their fingers, and lead her out of the dorm alongside George and his tightly-grasped letter; being extra careful to not wake up Lee. They all shuffled quietly out of the common room, filing into the empty hallway.

"You know, maybe your next product should be stealthy shoes," Rebecca uttered quietly, already looking down to her own trainers that made noise no matter how softly she stepped, "you can call them 'Sneakers'," with a stifled giggle at her own lame joke, she peered up to glance between the twins, "a play on words, yanno? In America – bless their hearts – they call trainers, sneakers. The tagline could be like – uhh – well, I dunno, it's too early for my brain to work that properly."

"One; that was actually a pretty good idea," George hummed and nodded before his face fell slightly into a faux-disappointed look, "two; 'sneakers' really?"