Ramen!

"Ayame-Chan!" greeted Naruto to a smiling Ayame who had ramen with her.

"Hey Naru-Kun sorry for coming at this hour" Naruto dimissed her "Nonsense besides your always welcome regardless the time" smiled Naruto at Ayame who blushed.

Naruto was always a gentleman to her.

Ayame took off her shoes as Naruto closed the door behind her.

The ramen can be seen on the table as in the living room Naruto and Ayame sat closely together as Ayame shuffled into him making the boy blush.

"Its Ayame-Chan get a grip Naruto" as since he met Kisara his luck in women soared through the roof

Both close friends were watching the film gladiator

In the TV

It was in the coliseum where the gladiator the Spaniard and his fellow gladiators survived another threat this time in front of the emperor.

The Emperor Commodus wanted to meet the Spaniard as he then went with his guards along with his nephew.

The Spaniard looked ready to strike the emperor as they came face to face.

"Would you remove your helmet and tell me your name" asked Commodus a second time this time not taking his first answer.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius" as the commander who everyone thought died was alive "farther of a murdered son, husband of a murdered wife and I will get my revenge at this life and the next"

Commodus eyes went wide as everyone gasped (so did Ayame).

End TV

Naruto and Ayame finished the film as Ayame could be seen crying as she held Naruto. Heck Naruto shed a tear as this movie would make a madman cry as well.

"Hey Ayame lets go to the Kitchen" Naruto looked at the time as it was 11 now. The teary girl nodded as she decided to give Naruto ramen.

"Naruto it's been a while that we had time to ourselves" Said Ayame who finished cleaning the dishes as Naruto insisted that he would do it but she stubbornly refused.

She sat on top of the kitchen table next to Naruto who sat on the stool.

"Yeah we should change that" this made Ayame's eyes gleefully wide "You think so Naruto-Kun"

Naruto nodded as he smiled "You were there for me and all I do is only see you when I'm eating ramen." This made Ayame suddenly hug Naruto as he felt his head against her slim belly as making him blush.

Then Naruto felt tears fall on his hair Ayame was crying "Na.. Naruto your always like this and yet they call you different it's so unfair"

Naruto suddenly soothingly touched her sides as he attempted to comfort her although he could feel her developed breast on top his heads making him blush slightly.

He didn't know why he was in situations like this.

While Naruto was doing comforting her, Ayame was blushing as the person she could very well say that she loves was here this close with her.

Ayame then reluctantly let go of Naruto "Naruto-Kun how's the team treating you" Naruto looked at her and then decided to tell her everything that happened with team 7 and the Hokage meeting.

She deserves to know as well she was Ayame. She and him were friends way back and it was only right to let her in on what happened so far in his life.