"Sure why not ummmm"

"Hatake Kakashi" Kakashi interjected as Kisara introduced herself "Yagashi Kira"

Thus they both went together.

At the Dango-shop

The Jounin's were all sitting at the table as they were waiting for the final member to arrive.

"Not surprising he is always late" sighed Asuma as he desperately wanted to smoke but this damn shop didn't let him. He looked at Kurenai and inwardly blushed he had a crush on her but lately she was hard to talk to than ever before.

"Did she meet a guy" Asuma's eye's went wide but shook his head "No that can't be right if she liked a guy I would have known"

Kurenai just looked to be in thought as she just looked at Anko who was eating her dango just as fast as Naruto finishes his ramen.

She blushed "Next time I treat you to ramen"

She shook her head trying to get Naruto out of her mind. Why is she thinking about him like that he never done anything to earn it "well he always smiles at me showing me that he cares and he does show me that he cares" Kurenai was lost in thought again as she decided next time she sees him she will end this feeling once and for all "Besides Hinata likes him even though she never spoke to him" sighed Kurenai as she needed closure and fast

"Kurenai-Chan!" Kurenai was pushed out of her thoughts "Yes Anko"

Anko sighed what's with her lately she was so easily distracted she decided to investigate.

"Nothing Kurenai" Kurenai raised her eyebrow at her friend.

"Sorry guys was lost on the road of life" Said Kakashi as Gai suddenly screamed "YOSH MY RIVAL NICE TO SEE YOUR YOUTHFULNESS" Kakashi sighed as when he walked in a woman suddenly came walking beside him.

Asuma and Gai became silent as Asuma's cigarette fell out of his mouth

Kakashi was with a woman albeit a very beautiful woman.

Asuma blushed while Gai screamed "YOSH KAKASHI YOUR YOUTH BRIGHTS LIKE A THOUSAND SUNS"

"Who is he" said Kisara to Kakashi who sighed "a friend....a weird friend" Kisara nodded as she wanted to shut this monkey up.

Kurenai and Anko looked to see what's up as they too suddenly was in shock.

Kakashi was with a woman.

"She is beautiful" Thought Kurenai as she and Anko went to the males table.

Kisara looked at the two women as her eyes narrowed at the crimson eyed woman "Kurenai!" thought Kisara bitterly

"Ah Kira-san you know the guys these are Yuhi Kurenai and Mitarashi Anko." Said Kakashi who then started introducing Kira.

"So your Naruto's Neighbour" said Anko "That's right I'm very well acquainted to him so I just want to meet you all its only right." Said Kisara sultry at the word acquainted to no one's notice expect Kurenai who looked on in suspicion while Anko nodded.

"Now why don't we order first" said Asuma wanting to order as he gestured for the waiter to come.

At Naruto's apartment

Naruto was tired as he was yawning he desperately wanted to go to sleep today. As he opened his fridge to drink some milk, since Kisara wasn't here he tried to be vulgar today as he drank from the carton.

"Ding Dong" the doorbell rang

"Must be Kisara" Muttered Naruto as he yawned again. He went and opened the door as he suddenly smelled his favourite aroma.