Fushiguro Tōji x reader 🍋

Quick announcement, I decided to not limit this book to only Attack on Titan content cuz I'm a simp for way more ppl and I don't want to start five different books.
I hope that doesn't bother you, enjoy :).

————————————————————————

I let my fingers travel up and down the inside of Tōji's lean muscled forearm. They grazed over his thick blue veins, tracing all the firm lines of the tendons along his smooth skin. It was always fascinating to me, how much bigger his arms were than mine.
Not only his arms, actually, all of him was much bigger than me.
His huge hands, that could clasp around mine as though they were a child's, his broad chest, where I loved to put my face whenever we lay down together, his strong arms, wrapped protectively around me, his fingers stroking my hair and the sensitive skin of my neck.
It seemed to be one of his favorite places on me, now that thought about it.
He loved to suck or bite me there whenever he got the chance, leaving all kinds of strangely arranged artworks, as he liked to call them, behind. It made me wonder sometimes, if maybe he was actually secretly a vampire. Ever since I found out about the existence of curses and sorcerers it didn't seem like such an unlikely thing to me.
I looked up at him them, staring wonderingly into his eyes.
„Are you a Vampire, Tōji?"
I asked innocently.
He looked at me, amused as well as a little surprised by my sudden question.
„If I was, in fact a vampire, puppy, do you really think that I would tell you?"
He raised one eyebrow at me, the look in his eyes playful.
„First of" I said, sitting up now.
„First of?" he inquired.
„First of all, don't call me puppy, we've been through this, that nickname is ridiculous." I continued, still looking straight at him, my expression unchanged.
He laughed at that, cocking his head back a little.
„Alright puppy, whatever you say."
He looked at me, intentionally provoking me.
I knew exactly what he was up to, and if it was a fight he was looking for, a fight he would get.
I swung one leg over his now, gliding onto his lap.
I rubbed slightly against his thigh, enjoying the feeling of him beneath me.
I'd been feeling a little hot and bothered for a while now, Tōji's presence tended to do that to me, and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to let in all out on him.
„Stop. Calling. Me. That." I whispered into his ear, intentionally letting my hot breath brush over it.
And yet he looked at me, seemingly unbothered, looking almost bored.
„Make me." He said, looking straight into my eyes.
I felt a shiver run down my spine and I unconsciously squeezed my things together, around him.
Ugh this man could make me so wet.
But I would not give in that easily.
I leaned forward, fully aware of the way my crotch brushed over his.
I let my lips graze over the corner of his mouth, his cheek, his earlobe.
I blew softly into his ear, leaving small kisses all over it. My thighs started rubbing against his, and I moved my hips back and forth. After I slid my palms underneath his shirt, tracing up and down his strong back, I couldn't help but moan against him.
Looking at his expression, one might think my actions had no effect on him, but thanks to the growing bulge underneath me, I knew better.
This man was just as horny as I was and there was no way to deny it.
„Slow down puppy, you might regret this in a few minutes." he growled against my neck. He had placed his head in the crook of it, mutilating my skin just as I had predicted. His thick arms around me, had shifted to allow his big hands to grab my hips. I felt his fingers pressing dents into my flesh and I loved it. I lifted my chin, closing my eyes in anticipation, shifting in his lap, craving any kind of friction. My underwear was already soaked and he had barely touched me.
He lifted one if his hands off my side to grab the back if my head. The spot where his fingers had dug into me only seconds ago felt empty and cold, yet I followed his every move excitedly.
We locked eyes and he pulled my face onto his into a heated kiss, our tongues exploring every inch of the others mouth.
His lips and saliva entangling with mine sent a wave of heat through my body and although I was already starting to feel dizzy, I managed to relieve Tōji of his shirt, although with great effort.
I let my fingers travel up his spine to the thick muscles of his neck, clasping them with my small hands. Not that they were really that tiny, but next to the mass of man that was Tōji, anything would appear smaller than it really was.
I pressed my palms against his hot skin, tracing along his shoulder blades, over the muscles beneath his arms, to his hips, clasping my hands around his Apollo's belt. I rubbed my thumb along it's upper side, gliding my hands toward the buckle of his trousers, attempting to free the hot monstrosity trapped inside. Yes, his arms were indeed not the only part of him that was abnormally huge.
I gulped, and when I finally managed to pull off Tōji's pants, I felt something hot slap against my abdomen.
That was when I knew that I had failed to realize two things.
The first was, that Tōji had already rid me of my top, as I was to engrossed in exploring the gorgeous body in front of me. Since I'd already gotten rid of my pants as soon as we'd entered the apartment, that left me in only panties, dripping wet proof of my undeniable arousal.
The second was, that he had, the whole time we'd spent together, not worn any underwear.
My face grew even hotter when my mind spiraled back to everything we'd done, now undeniably affected by the knowledge of his missing undergarments during all of it.
„What're you thinking about puppy, you look like a fucking pervert. Not that I mind, of course."
Tōji's low, mocking voice brought me back to reality in a flash. I looked at his expression. Slightly out of breath, a naughty grin plastered all over his face.
I kept my gaze locked on his.
„I thought" i whispered seductively, „about the way your dick would feel, when it was finally inside of me."
At those word, his smirk grew wider, if that was even possible and the next thing I knew, he lifted me up into the air, eyes still locked on mine.
„Put it in." he ordered in a low, raspy voice.
If he wasn't before, he was definitely turned on now. I could see it in his impatient expression, his lips pressed together, brows knitted in a slight frown.
I let out a slight gasp, but obediently used one hand to move the strip of underwear covering me aside, grabbing him with the other and slowly sinking down on him, feeling every inch that entered me. I moaned out loud in ecstasy and I felt the hot breath of a gasp escaping Tōji's lips, leaving my skin tingling where it had hit me. I gripped onto his shoulders hard, my fingernails cutting into his skin as I tried to adjust to the size of him.
I pressed my eyes closed as I struggled, pressing my forehead against his chest.
„Are you okay now?"
He asked after a some time, his voice softer than I'd ever heard or expected from him.
I lifted my head, nodding in confusion.
„Then please hurry up and move, because I don't think I can hold out much longer like this." He growled through gritted teeth.
„Yes..." I huffed and slowly started to move my hips up and down. It felt so incredibly good. I sighed and felt myself grow more and more greedy. Tōji's hands had found their way back to my hips now and helped keep me steady as I bounced up and down faster and faster along his length.
How could someone so huge even exist??
His abnormal girth stretched out my walls and since I had full control our movements, almost every thrust hit the perfect spot.
It didn't take long until I'd turned into a gasping, moaning mess in his arms.
Compared to me, Tōji with his occasional grunts and gasps was relatively silent.
But I could tell he was feeling it as much as I was by the iron grip he had on my waist, now not only keeping me sitting up right but also helping me push myself up and down. Attempting to contain my excitement, I sunk my teeth into the nape of his neck, unable to process all the pleasure I was feeling. I had already released several times when I heard him mutter into my ear:
„Hold on a sec, let me move us a little, it's a bit hard to properly pull out like this."
That said, he moved me off his lap, onto the sofa on all fours, while still remaining inside me. I gave the tiniest of cries as the constant friction had come to a momentary stop.
„Oh come on, are you that desperate, puppy?" he said as he placed himself kneeling behind me.
I was about to continue my pathetic attempt at protest when I felt his balls slam against me. I gasped in surprise as he proceeded to thrust in and out of me mercilessly. His fingers were still locked against my hips and I was sure that they would leave bruises.
„Actually never mind, I can't see your face like this." Tōji huffed as he turned me around again. I was now laying on my back, legs spread, my face wearing who knows what expression.
I now had full view of the place where the two of us were connected and he made sure to watch me in amusement as I observed him sliding in and out of me.
I had reached some sort of high, unable to process anything except for his thrusts into me.
„I'm almost done puppy, just hold on for me a little longer." He said, in that strange soft voice again.
I nodded and then added:
„I... told... you... ah- ...to.. stop... calling... me... that..."
My voice came out in sync with Tōji's movements, to his visible amusement.
When I was about to look elsewhere again, I saw his brows furrow. I knew he was close now and decided against it.
I loved watching his fave when he came.
It felt amazing to be the source of such pleasure for him.
My eyes were still locked on his face, when he pulled out at just the right moment, releasing all over my stomach.
I watched him slump back on the couch and waited for him to calm down. When he looked up again, I asked quietly: „Will you help me wash up? I don't think I can go any more."
He smirked at me in amusement.
„I guess that's a win for me then."
I'd completely forgotten that we were supposed to fight for dominance.
„Whatever." I said, throwing my underwear at him, which had come off somewhere along the position change. I had in no way been conscious enough to realize.
Laughing at my childish behavior, he stood up to take me into his arms, carrying me to the bathroom.
Inside, he let me relax while he rinsed me off. I enjoyed the feeling of the hot water against my skin, my eyes closed shut. To my surprise, he even dried me off after, carrying me to his bed.
This was way too out of character.
I decided not to dwell on it, as I was way too tired to get worked up right now.
Tomorrow was still another day and I could contemplate the mysteries of this sudden gentleness some other time.
As I felt the comforting darkness of sleep come over me, I snuggled against Tōji's sturdy frame beside me.
Oh how I wished I could fall asleep like this every night.