Levi x Reader 🍋

I stepped into the cold winter air. It really wasn't pleasant, the mushy snow melting and molding with the dirt on the floor, the sharp wind not just yet cold enough to make the rivers freeze over. I could still feel the heat of a hot cup of tea in my palms, now being pierced by the thin air outside.
As I looked up, I felt someone approach my shivering figure from behind. I didn't need to turn around.
There was only one person in the survey corps that could move this silently in the slimy substence that some might call snow.
Wether it was because of his long training, natural instincts from living in the slums or simply his height, which allowed him to move this way, was a question I always found quite entertaining to mull over.

I waited instead for my captain to slowly make his way to my side, anticipating the bodyheat radiating from his sturdy frame. The mysteries of his careful steps weren't the only thoughts of mine occupied with the man now having reached his place next to mine. In fact, I daydreamed about my superior more often than I probably should.
But who could blame me? He was not only the most skilled fighter the island Paradis had to offer but also extremely attractive.  With every move he made, it was easy to imagine his smooth muscles to shift beneath his white shirt, allowing him to walk gracefully wherever he went. His features were sharp, yet had an indescribable softness to them that only became obvious in the short and rare moments when the captain was actually relaxed. Even the dark circles under his eyes had a charm of their own.
"Oi"
Levi's raspy voice dragged me out of my head and forced me to now focus on his actual self, standing right beside me. Oh how I wished I could just reach out and touch him right now.
"Yes, captain?"
I asked, placing my gaze on his face. It was more difficult than I wished to not turn red at the memory of my thoughts a moment ago.
"I was talking to you, brat. You better answer me right this second if you don't wish to see the consequences of insubordination."
If it was him inflicting the punishment on me I would quite gladly take it, actually.
The second I realized what had just gone through my head, a hiccup made its way up my throat. I quickly raised my hand to clasp it over my mouth, but it did little to stifle the sound leaving my mouth.
He raised an eyebrow at me, looking almost disgusted. Which to be fair, he was most of the time. That fact did little to comfort me though, my face shifting shades by the second.
"What are you doing? What I want from you is *words* not what ever that sound was, cadette."
He sounded strangely out of breath, huffing as if he'd just been fighting off a heard of titans.
I now took some time to examine his features. He did look a little out of character, his cheeks reddened, most likely from the cold, the blush spreading up to his ears. His hot breath formed white clouds in the air, pulling my attention to his beautiful lips.
I was feeling a little out of breath myself, my thoughts all over the place.
"Have you gone mute or what?" The captain huffed, his voice making me shiver.
"I- no captain. I'm sorry, what is it that you asked?"
He stared at me for a moment, his hazy eyes heavier on my skin than I was used to. Something was definitely not right.
"Are-", I hesitated, glancing at his expression, "are you feeling alright?." "Captain." I quickly added.
We now proceeded to stare into each other's eyes, as he slowly started speaking.
"I'm... I'm not actually. Feeling alright I mean." He looked down now, frowning, uncomfortably shifting in his position.
I couldn't believe my eyes. The captain? Hesitating? This was unheard of.
"I wanted... I need your-" He broke off.
"Just follow me for moment." "...Please." He added, making his way to a lonely barn a few feet away.
I followed, confused but willing, not knowing what it could be I could help in with in and old almost empty barn.
As soon as I'd made it inside, he pulled the door shut behind me, an audible click sound confirming the success of his action.
The captain then proceeded to place his arm next to my face, pinning me to the cold, hard wall of the small building. He was huffing, the soft clouds evaporating into nothing on my face. The heat of his breath as well as his close proximity made my head spin and I could feel an ache at the pit of stomach.
This was dangerous.
I looked up at his face in half shock, pressing my back against the wall. The cold seeping through my coat into my back wasn't the only thing that made me shiver. I'd felt a little feverish for a while now, but this situation sure as hell didn't help.
The captain was staring at my lips, evading my eyes with his gaze.
"I-" he huffed, "I think someone, someone put ... something into the tea and I-" Another sound of breathless exasperation left his mouth.
"I might need your help..." He now looked up at me and the look in his eyes almost made my heart stop.
"I know- I saw you drinking. I know you drank some of the tea as well. Not as much as me but... It must have some effect on you as well... I thought that-" he was frowning at his feet again.
"I thought that... That we could help each other out."
My thoughts jumbled around in my head, rendering me unable to make sense of his words.
"I-" I broke off. I couldn't come up with anything to say. I felt hot all over, craving *something*.
Levi growled through his clenched teath, taking my hand in his, guiding it to his crotch.
As I felt the hot bulge in his pants, everything suddenly made sense.
As realization swept through me I unconsciously tightened my grip around him and he fliched.
"Urgh... Does that mean you're going to help me out? I'll make it enjoyable for you as well of course."
He was now looking into my eyes again.
I moved my palm across his length in confirmation, taking in the shape. As he sighed in pleasure I started to rub my thighs together, unable to resist anymore.
The captain places his hand at the small of my back, pulling me towards him, crashing our bodies against each other.
I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, rubbing my body against his. I *needed* him.
My hands gripped his hair, ruffling it, as his hot lips crashed against mine. My hands were now tracing his back, untucking his shirt and gliding under it. His back was just as I expected, toned with muscles. A perfect surface for my hands to explore.
My lower body ginded against his, craving friction with his hardened part.
He huffed into my ear, only driving me even more wild. I could clearly feel the aphrodisiac taking its effect now, though I was sure it wasn't the only thing making me act this way.
He responded in similar kind, and while our tongues danced inside our conjoined mouths, his hands made their way between my thighs. His fingers traced along my sensitive area, up my backside to the end of my pants, leaving a hot trail. He glid his palms around my waist until he reached the front of my stomach. He made quick work of it and I could feel the stiff material slide down, exposing my legs to the cold air. In the meantime I had already rid him of his shirt, giving me more freedom in exploring his torso.
I let my hands travel up and down his body, brushing my thumbs along the parts I found particularly interesting.
The sighs of pleasure leaving the captain's mouth from time to time made for great motivation to let my fingers slide a little deeper this time.
After all it was only fair, as I was already slowly starting to reach my high as cold fingers played with my clit and sensitive waist.
I moaned into his ear, blowing hot air against his reddened skin and could feel him shiver against me.
My slightly calloused hands had made their way into his pants now, gliding along his waist, brushing along the warmer parts a few times.
I could feel him growing more and more impatient with my teasing, grunting into my neck, where I would probably find a flowerbed of red spots once I was back in the cadets dormitory.
If I was even going to be able to get there by myself. The way my shaking knees felt right know, threatening to give in at every gentle stroke of the man I've wanted to touch for such a long time, kept me doubtful.
I finally gave in, biting into his shoulder, as much to get another reaction out of my hot, panting captain as to steady myself while I pulled down his pants low enough to expose his lower body to the cold, piercing air. He let out a shocked gasp, but bit down on his lips as soon as I grabbed his length with determination. He glared into my eyes and growled:
"Enough playing around, *cadet*."
He emphasized the word, probably to remind me of my place, but I was having none of that. After all, he was the one asking for help from me.
And, I had to admit, it provided me great satisfaction to play with my superior like this. To have him in the palm of my hand, literally.
I stared back at him, licking my lips suggestively as I started stroking him slowly. I could see his feverish eyes fill with pleasure and anticipation, but then he turned his gaze back down.
He suddenly bent forward, placing his lips right at my ear, brushing against my flushed skin. I felt a shiver go down my spine.
He then started whispering softly:
"This isn't quite how I imagined this to go, sweetheart but you don't see me complaining."
He paused, turning to face my widened eyes now and continued:
"Although, I do remember promising to take care of you as well."
The hot clouds of breath were now swirling into my face again and I tasted his breath with each small gasp that escaped my trembling lips.
"So allow me,"
he growled sarcastically, sounding almost furious between his panting,
"to take the lead from you now. I'm sure you've teased me enough for one day."
Before I could answer or make my move, he picked me up and pressed me against the icy wall, gripping my thighs fiercely.
My legs were placed securely around his exposed waist, holding on for dear life.
And then I could feel him enter me.
I threw my head back in pleasure and surprise, letting out an audible gasp.
The captain didn't stay silent either, visibly feeling the effects of our connection as much as me. He did not move his gaze from my eyes though, almost smirking at my huffing state in his arms.
From that point, everything became a blur.
I would have thought that all the attention of my senses would now be focused on the pleasure point currently being fiercely violated by my captain but I could still feel every stroke of his lips on my body. Every time his hands strayed from their place on my upper thighs, leaving me in wonder how he could hold up all my weight with just one arm and the support of the wall. I could follow the trace if his beautiful, long fingers exactly and my skin tingled even after they'd moved on along their path, exploring every inch of my body.
I clenched my walls around him, never wanting to stop, but I could feel the strength leaving my body. My hips that had moved sloppily back and forth, craving all the friction they could get, grew slower with time, my inner thighs sticky with my juices. My nails scratched hopelessly along Levi's back and shoulders, my mouth still crashing against his vigorously.
Every time he had to pull out to ensure that I could keep functioning as a soldier in the military without having to stay home to raise a tiny version of humanities strongest soldier, I cried out softly, feeling empty without him to fill the space in me.
I could see the difference in our stamina now, I simply couldn't compare with a man that had fought man eating monsters for years.
He felt me going limp in his embrace and after coming for the who knows which time, he softly put me down.
During our time in the barn, we had moved from the wall to a bunch of boxes in the far right corner and back to our wall. I was now sitting sunken in exhaustion, leaning against said wall, covered in bodily fluids of all kind.
The captain was out of breath as well, though his state was in no way comparable to the lump of human flesh that I presented at the moment.
"We might have to work on that, don't you think? I can't have you looking like that on a battlefield, can I."
He said, frowning down at me.
I contemplated trying to give a fiery comeback, but realized that it just wouldn't hit right coming from a huffing mess like myself at the moment.
I settled for an icy glare instead.
I then closed my eyes in exhaustion, sensing no satisfying reaction from the man towering above me.
Though I opened them again only a few moments later, after feeling the heavy fabric of a coat covering my body. It felt nice against my skin, brushing along my sides and warming my shivering form.
I glanced up gratefully, but the captain had turned away already, starting to dress back into his disheveled uniform.
I was faintly aware that I still had to make my way back to the dormitory, but decided to think about that when it was inevitable.
My eyes dropped closed then and I could feel myself glide into unconsciousness.
The last thing I heard before I was completely gone were the captains soft lips brushing against my forehead.

"And how the hell am I supposed to get this brat into her bed unnoticed, dammit."