"You're beating yourself up too much Daryl. Stand up,we'll figure it out" Temi assured,pulling my weight off the floor and bringing his hands around me for support. "You no get me Temi...no hold me"I sniffed,pulling away from him.

"As I dey so.....I wan crase" I told him lowly before turning and beginning my stagger down the slabways. He followed me in close range,I could tell by the sound of his slow threading behind me. With each step I took,the pain continued to sink in. Maybe it was because I knew her too well,this was the end for me.

"Daryl,how far na?! I don been dey find you since" Andrew called,jogging up to me before I could reach the refectory. I brushed past him,not bothering to hear whatever he had to say. For a fact,it could bring no relief to what I was currently feeling.

"Daryl" he called,grabbing unto my shoulder from behind me. "Leave me guy" I sniffed,shrugging his hold off. "Its important guy,I think Kainene found out about the bet" he told me in one breath,taking hold of my shoulder again.

My brows furrowed as I turned to him,confused as to how he had that piece of information. He observed me for a while,his eyes widening "Did she..Jesus...she don already..." he trailed off,turning to Temi who confirmed his suspicions before his hold on my shoulder fell off.

"Collins!" He exclaimed,with a stomp of his foot,balling his hand into a fist against his lips. "What did Collins do?" Temi was quick to question before I could as my mouth had gone dry.

"Guy...we been dey come from school block after chemistry test oh,na e the guy come raise the bet gist,me sef I come dey lost because I no been get him point." He narrated the unfortunate story. My ears stood as I listened to him.

"After the guy talk finish,na e I just look up come see say na the babe wey dey our front oh,cold come enter my body guy. I been dey find Daryl since I come refectory make I tell am,I even hurry pass Kainene for slab make I quick reach here but I no come find una" he finally concluded.

I let out a deep dry laugh,tilting my head as I did,like I was trying to grasp unto what I'd just been told. "So wetin you dey try tell me now be say...." I started,clearing my throat to reduce the degree of creaking in my voice. "....He been know say she dey there?" I questioned,rage beginning to build up at lightening speed in me.

"He been know na,na why him talk am" Andrew pointed out. I gave off another laugh,my gaze darting to the floor,the intense ultra violet rays of the sun doing nothing but fuelling my rage. "Where Collins dey?" I questioned lowly.

"I think he is ref..." Temi quickly stopped Andrew from giving me a reply. "No...don't tell him. Daryl,see,no do anything stupid abeg." Temi pleaded,taking hold of my arm. "I said where is that bastard?!" I yelled,shrugging off Temi's hold on me fiercely.

"Oh God,somebody is going to bleed today" I declared,turning on my feet and storming towards the refectory. "Daryl stop! What are you going to..." Temi tried to stop me again,grabbing unto my shoulder from behind me.

"Temi leave me!" I warned,taking his hand off and continuing in my way. In my good fortune,I spotted Collins beside Jawal at the middle of the refectory as soon as I walked in.

"You bastard" I let out lowly through gritted teeth as I motioned towards where he stood. "Collins!" I called before I reached him,causing him to turn to me and the minute he did,I brought my right foot up to his chest,shoving him hard and causing him to fall to the floor.

"Daryl stop!" Temi blocked my path again,stopping me from picking Collins off the floor by his collar. "What's wrong with this fool?!" Collins barked,standing to his full height. I was happy to see that my school shoe had left its imprint on his white uniform shirt.