eleven

the, now red haired, boy sat down on the floor out of breath after his fifth hour of dance practice. "hey taehyun!". his head perked up as someone called his name.

"oh, hi soobin". the older male pouted before sitting on the floor next to his friend. "hey! i'm your manager you should respect me".

they both laughed and taehyun picked his phone up with a sigh. "still no message from him?". taehyun shook his head.

"i don't want to seem desperate but it's literally our two year anniversary and he hasn't even sent me a text. it's almost the evening!".

soobin then turned to face taehyun and grabbed his shoulders.  "if he doesn't do anything when you get home just tell me and i'll-"

"don't worry, i'll talk it out with him if he forgot. it's fine, people forget things right?". soobin stood up with a sigh and made taehyun stand up with him.

"go home now, i'll talk to your choreographer. go enjoy your anniversary". a smile slowly formed onto taehyun's face and he nodded.

the younger then grabbed his bags before walking out of the room with a bounce in his step. he happily walked through the hallways of his large company building.

he took his phone out of his pocket and immediately rang the person he couldn't stop thinking about. the phone rung for a few seconds before it was picked up.

"oh hey, are you on a break?". taehyun's face lit up even more after hearing the olders voice. "they let me off early today! i'm on my way home now!"

the other end was silent for a few seconds. "gyu? are you there?", "yeah uh.. how long will you be?". taehyun was confused by beomgyu's tone of voice.

he seemed.. nervous? "i'll be around twenty minutes, why?". the sound of something wrapped up came through the phone.

"don't worry, be safe on your way home!". beomgyu then quickly hung up the phone leaving taehyun both confused and worried.

his journey home consisted of him looking down at his phone every five seconds and biting his bottom lip to the point it was red.

once he arrived home, he jumped out of the car and locked it before speeding towards his and beomgyu's shared home.

he hurriedly unlocked the door only to find all of the lights off once it was open. he then walked in and quietly shut the door behind him.

"gyu?", he called out for the older yet there was no response. he continued his way through the house, seeing nothing except a few sketchbooks scattered on the sofa.

taehyun's expression grew into a confused one when he saw what was on the sketchbooks. it was many portraits of himself.

had beomgyu been drawing him? he walked over and picked up the sketchbooks, looking over each drawing before closing them and piling them all together.

that was when he heard something drop from upstairs. he turned around and immediately followed where the noise came from.

he still had the sketchbooks in his hands but they were long forgotten. taehyun made it up the stairs and soon realised that the noise had come from the bedroom.

he held his breath for a second before pushing open the door. what he saw on the other side shocked him..

beomgyu stood there nervously holding a box and was looking at the floor. "beomgyu..". the older quickly looked up and a smile made it's way onto his face when he saw taehyun.

when the younger realised what was going on, his eyes began tearing up. beomgyu grew worried and placed down the box before walking over to taehyun and pulling him into a hug.

"what's wrong?". a tear soon slipped from taehyun's eye and he rested his head on the olders shoulder. "i thought you forgot about today"

"you hadn't messaged me all day, not even a call. i was so scared-". he was cut off by beomgyu lightly pecking his lips.

"how could i forget what today is? especially if i've been planning your gift for months". taehyun looked up at the older.

"why did you sound so nervous over the phone?". beomgyu ran a hand through taehyun's hair before softly smiling.

"because.. i was going to set everything up and when you called saying you finished early, i panicked". a small giggle left taehyun's lips.

beomgyu then pulled himself out of the hug and turned back to the small box which he had placed on the bed. "i know it's not something big but-"

taehyun took. the box with a smile, making beomgyu stop talking. the younger then opened the box to see a necklace with a date engraved onto it.

'04.03.19'. once he realised what the date was, he looked up at beomgyu in awe. "it's my debut date?". beomgyu nodded as he took the necklace out of the box.

he signalled taehyun to turn around, and the younger did. beomgyu then hung the necklace around taehyun's neck and tied it at the back.

"i know that day was very important for you, and i know how much you love your fans.. so i thought it could be something to remind you how proud i am of you".

taehyun then turned back to face beomgyu and cupped the olders face. "you wanna know what i love even more than my fans?".

beomgyu silently nodded.

"you"

the end!!!! i hope you all enjoyed reading this fanfic and i will be back very soon with a new one! i currently have a few ideas and am planning out a new taegyu plot! please check that out when i finally start to write it >.<