Chapter I

I don't own Percy Jackson or Young Justice. I made the cover myself.

Percy walked along the beach at Camp Half-Blood. The morning sun reflected on the water, causing an pink orange tint to grace the surface.

She had gone on her morning walk, the last one she would have at camp for a while. It was a few months after the Giant war, and the now 18 year old was finally going home.

Sh was going to visit her mom, and yell the ear off her boyfriend. The Apollo camper had left camp after the Titan war.

She had understood why. At the time he was training to become Green Arrow's partner. He didn't need training in shooting the bow and arrow so much as hand to hand along with other things.

Apparently, he had only been to camp twice after the Titan war. During the first he had found out that she was missing. The second it was following a trace to her disappearance. That time, campers had tried to convinced him that she was dead because he was driving himself crazy looking for her. He didn't believe them.

When she had reappeared and the Giant war was happening, she didn't have time to contact him. And no one actually knew what city he lived in, so they couldn't IM him.

Why hadn't she contacted afterwards? Well, maybe it had to do with the fact that she was in the infirmary for weeks for overusing her powers. Just like Nico,  though, the son of Hades got a son of Apollo out of it, she already had one.

After a few more minutes of staring out at the water, she got up off the sand and headed to the dining pavilion. Campers were barley trickling in, grabbing breakfast and heading for their morning activities.

She walked to her table and sat down to eat. After a few minutes, Jason and Piper walked in, joining her at the Poseidon table.

"Where's Annabeth?" Percy asked. The girl who was practically her sister was nowhere to be seen. She was the only one missing. Hazel and Frank were back at CJ, and Leo...

Leo was currently traveling around with Calypso, showing her what had changed with the world since she last saw it. Once they were done sightseeing, they were planing on settling down and opening a repair shop.

"Probably asleep, Malcom said that she was just falling asleep when he got up." Piper answered.

Percy rolled her eyes. Her best friend didn't take such great care of herself. Between nightmares and redesigning Olympus, her sleep schedule was practically nonexistent.

"I'm leaving today." She spoke.

"We were kind of hoping you would stay." Piper said.

She shook her head. "I need to visit my mom. And find my boyfriend to yell his ear off."

"Boyfriend?" Jason questioned.

Of course. She hadn't actually told the seven about having a boyfriend. It never came up. Out of them, only Annabeth knew.

"Yeah. Roy, son of Apollo. He left after the Titan war for something and has only come back twice since then. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know about this second war."

Jason and Piper nodded.
----------

Percy stood in front of her mom's apartment in Star City. She had said goodbye to everyone, including Annabeth. Her best friend had been frantically running around her cabin looking for some blueprints that were on her bed.

Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Annabeth, and of course Chiron had gone to see her off. They would've IMed the rest of the seven but Hazel and Frank were busy in Camp Jupiter, and no one knew where Leo and Calypso were currently.