"Was I talking to you?" His voice send shivers down to her spine "was I ?! " His voice get louder by time "No-o but" saerom stammered nervously.

" Then why can't you keep your mouth shut huh? Still trying to woo them even after years ?" Taehyung said in a more like mocking way almost making her cry on the spot

"Whatever she said is right" Minji butted in feeling angry by the way taehyung talk to her daughter "did you forget your all manners in this past years huh? being faggot and disgrace to your family wasn't enough that you start acting like this?"

" Like what ? like you aunt Minji--wait no Mrs Gwan?" Taehyung spat raising his eyebrow "Taehyung!" She raised her voice out of anger

" Don't try your old move you still think I'll again feared you and keep quiet even though you insult me ?" He laugh bitterly shaking his head "if you think like that than you are so wrong I'm not the same weak taehyung whom you pushed around"

" If you don't believe than you can try me Mrs Gwan-- and see if I hesitate to show you your right place__" taehyung snapped as he felt slightly dizzy due tiredness whilst look down.

Jimin somehow noticed taehyung's state and instantly get worried "Taehyung you need to rest__" he said out of concern as taehyung's head shot up looking directly in his eyes.

(A/n : jimin you are so dead---)

"Stop showing fake care jimin" jimin shakes his head in disapprove "No tae__"

"SHUT UP!" taehyung yelled making jimin and others flinch "I'd told you !" He pointed his finger on jimin "I'd fucking told you to get the hell out of my life but still-- but you still have guts to face me again!" A tear rolled down from taehyung eyes whom he fastly wiped out.

"It wasn't jimin's fault taehyung---" bogum stand up for his brother "it wasn't-- he tries to stop me but I was too blinded to even see he was right__"

Taehyung look at bogum in disbelief "You hide everything hyung? from noona too ?" taehyung was left dumbfounded by bogum's silent he can't believe everything is just too messed up to even think properly

"We will talk later__" he breathed out "in alone hyung make sure of it" he stepped back slightly glancing at his brother who was being embrace by namjoon he was looking so devastated making taehyung almost hard to breathe

Without anymore second , taehyung walked away leaving them to stare at his retreating figure in guilt and sorrow.

-

Each steps only makes taehyung's state worsened it was too hard for him to hold back his tears but he refused to break down front of those people who are the reason behind his pain.

"Mr jeon__" taehyung abruptly stopped hearing Mark's voice , taehyung was quick looked away from Mark as he hoarse out "yeah-h?"

"Are you okay?" Mark out of concern asked walking closer to taehyung , taking a deep breath taehyung turned around to face him with a fake smile which didn't reach his eyes.

"Yeah what happened ?" He asked instead "Oh actually taeyeon is sleeping with madam jieun so Irene ma'am send me to take you to your room and let you rest__"

" Did you heard anything Mark--" taehyung worriedly asked and looking at Mark's confused face he sighed in relief "No Mr Jeon"

Taehyung nod gesturing him too take them to his room and soon enough they were standing front of taehyung's room "ah Mark you can rest too I'll be fine--" taehyung smiled at Mark who happily bowed and left taehyung behind

And instantly taehyung's face fall as he locked the door and completely leaned his body against it , with a trembling breath he choked out a painful sob which was threatening to break all the time.