STRANGERS WITH MEMORIES. (gyu bday countdown)

Start from the beginning

The gaze that you loved.

His eyes continued staring warmly but also longingly into yours.

"... and... CUT!"

Both your gazes flickered in alert to the director's seat. The 'dead' casts rose up from their lying positions and everyone in the set started clapping, including both of you. Some of the male cast members who played Mingyu's acquaintances went to him and engulfed him in a group hug as a sign of congratulations for his wonderful acting skills that he just showcased a while ago.

They were all your peers, yes, but they spent more time with Mingyu than you. You can't deny it, you were also very proud of Mingyu, for he worked so hard during the whole filming process. It was when you realized that some crew members had rushed to you, wiping your tears. Even so, you continued watching him, feeling the proudest of how far he had come in acting.

Your manager, an elder cousin with a three-year-age-gap, brought you back to reality by shaking your shoulders and leaning in to whisper to your ear, "His family and girlfriend are here. Stop being so obvious."

You saw their proud looks towards their golden boy, bringing back nostalgic feelings, but you quickly covered your growing sadness with a smile.

Your cousin, Eunmi, cheered loudly and everyone clapped, some also cheered in happiness, for the shooting for the film, Slayer 3000, has officially ended.

"Good job, everyone! All of us worked very hard," she exclaimed. She brought you to the changing room and you bowed in politeness to all the crew and cast members that were in the rented large warehouse building, that you had to pass while going there, while everyone's attention was still focused on Mingyu.

"Thank God that the shooting period is over," Eunmi huffed.

"Three months break, bitch!" she whispered, making you scoff.

Your cousin is the super rebellious heir of her parents' entertainment company. She came from a rich family and had a silver spoon given to her in life, while you didn't. However, you weren't poor either. You're an actress, raised in an upper middle-class family. Your cousin was told to manage your activities for three years before she can proceed on getting a higher rank in her own family business.

"Neon Vanilla tonight at 7, baby," your cousin prompted, smirking, and winking before pushing you inside a temporary changing room inside the warehouse. Neon Vanilla was a partying club for the elites.

"Nah, not joining tonight. Maybe some other time?"

Your cousin scoffed, "Don't tell me you have a fucking date with Ian again."

"If we had a car, our plate would be 'just friends', thank you," you mouthed, rolling your eyes and slamming the door on her face.

If you had done that to another person, it would be very rude. However, since it was your cousin whom you knew since diapers, it had turned into a usual thing. Both of you get along very well together and you both had the same personality too. Both of you are rarely upset with each other despite talking very rudely, almost little to no respect in talking.

You changed into casual clothes inside the room, while your cousin waited outside. Soon, an assistant cameraman that your cousin secretly fancies passed by and they had a chat filled with fondness of each other.

As soon as you finished changing, you went out of the changing room with the intention to tease Eunmi. Once you exited the changing room, you had changed from your 'blood' stained white long-sleeved plain large polo into a casual grey tank top, along with a lavender plaid wool cardigan and baby blue jeans, tying your hair up into a ponytail.