Bromance and Romance: Scarian

• Okay, so, Scar and Grian weren't on good terms until after season 6 and even then, they didn't have a good start when it came to their relationship.

• i.e Grian's zombie prank that ended with Scar getting his shit rock multiple times.

• But, after a little while, and seeing the potential of their friendship and more, the two warmed up to each other fairly quickly.

• Though, if I'm being honest, it just made the two simp for the other.

• Like, Scar loves magic and everything to with it and Grian is a person who was heavily involved with magic, making Scar see Grian as some heavily being (much to Grian's embarrassment).

• And Grian finds Scar to be absolutely adorable and funny, along with an easy pranking target but that's just a bonus (:P)

• I mean, I have this idea that Grian just has Scar wrapped around his little fingers and the man is perfectly fine with it, going along with whatever this gorgeous being is planning.

• But, if you are thinking Grian has bad intentions, I suggest you get your mind out of the gutter because Scar has Grian on a semi tight leash as well.

• Not tight enough to stop his gremlin antics though!

• Also, I have this idea that Scar thinks Grian is just perfect physically and even though Grian says he isn't, Scar doesn't believe him as the scarred man watches him from afar, the smaller's movements graceful and perfect and his smile bright and inviting.

• Well, that is until he saw Grian's hearing aids, his hundreds of scars, and how thin and malnourished Grian's body is.

• Scar still thinks Grian is perfect the way he is, and he even fell harder for the gremlin as he found out how perfect in a humane way Grian actually is, not just being this untainted higher being.

• Grian and Scar, every moment they get, with snuggle for a bit and count each other's scars, giving a feather like kiss on each one to show the other's appreciation.

• Overall, 10/10 bromance and romance!!