Valentines Day and a Life Update:

You can skip this if you want sweethearts, I don't mind!
Tw: Rambling :P

Hello, hello darlings! Welcome to a small pit stop! I just wanted to sit back and talk for a bit (maybe even rant but that's too be expected). First of all, Happy Valentines Day Eve! I hope you guys have a lovely day tomorrow whether or not you are celebrating alone or with a person (or people). As I have stated, I will be busy tomorrow and I wouldn't have been able to update this book! So, I already posted a chapter for you guys to read! As to why I am busy tomorrow..
I am going to my first anime convention!
Me and my friend Oliver have been talking about it for a couple weeks now and I'm all set to go! I can't wait to see all the merch and stuff there (maybe even buy a few things as well).
As for school and all that, things have been going pretty decent as of late. I have an essay due by Monday at midnight, which is easy. I have been getting C and above in all my classes except for Algebra! But I'm dumb as a brick when it comes to math so it's to be expected!
I have a test on Monday for World Geography that I need to study for and all that (which I will do later).
Also! I recently got into a relationship! Yeah, that's a thing now. The guys I have been crushing on for almost 3 years asked me to be his boyfriend and I, obviously, said "sure, why not?"
We still need to discuss it a bit more, so we can set boundaries and all that but hey, that's normal!
For any relationship to work out, you need to communicate and set boundaries before you get to into things. Trust me, I had to learn that the hard way.
But hey, I'm not gonna tell you guys how to go along with your own relationships! It's not my job to! That is in between you and the person you are interacting with! Whether it be family (ew), friends, acquaintances, authority figures, or, obviously, your partner!

Anyways, I'm rambling! Thank you for coming to my Ted talk and I hope you have a good rest of your evening!
Remember, as always, I love and appreciate each and every single one of you guys and hope for the best for you in life!

With lots of love and care,
Charlie <3