FNF Bonus week -sleep over-

Start from the beginning

Girlfriend sat beside Keith on the couch and we started watching the movie. I was getting a little nervous since I was beside Whitty. 

I don't know what the time was, but I felt we were in the middle of the story, I tend to look over at Whitty to see his reaction towards the movie. 

I was glancing at him for too long hoping he wouldn't catch me. Then doorbell rang and I got scared.

Whitty looked at me but I covered my face. Anyways, the room is dark so he wouldn't see me. I got up and opened the door to see the delivery man.

Girlfriend came up to me and paid the delivery man. I carried our food and placed it on the coffee table. It looked like we were having a huge party. 

Whitty was watching the movie was cautiously getting his food. He's gonna eat a lot again.. I got my food and watched silently beside him. 

The movie was playing the most 'romantic' scene. The whole scene just made me cringe. Girlfriend seemed to love it. Keith looked neutral. 

I checked over Whitty and he was sipping from his drink. We continued watching the movie. Then I felt him holding my hand. Is he into this? 

After what seemed like forever, I felt that the movie was about to end. There was just left overs on the table. Whitty didn't change position or changed expression. 

I haven't removed his hand from mine. My hands were getting warm, so I decided to hold his hand tight and he did the same. 

The movie did end. Keith turned the lights on and he started saying how gross the movie was. Girlfriend seemed to protest. Whitty and I ignored their silly fight.

Whitty looked at me. "Your hands are nice." Whitty said. I turned red. "Yours too. It gets warm every time you hold it." I said. Whitty cleared his throat. 

"Because I heat up sometimes... when I'm around you." 

Ha? I looked at him. He clearly was heating up. I smiled. I giggled at him and I didn't remove my hands from his. "Alright, next movie is the scariest movie I've seen so far." Keith said.

Another scary movie. Great. Keith prepared the movie and the movie started. Nothing scary was happening yet. Just the plot of the movie. 

Whitty was moving, but I wasn't looking at him. Then, I felt our arms touching together. He was getting close to me this whole time. Maybe it's because he knows I'm scared. 

Sorry, Whitty. Not this time. I have to be brave and try to love horror movies as much as possible. 

I didn't feel scared. After a while, nothing scary has happened yet. My eye were getting sore from the brightness of the tv. I closed my eyes for a while. 

And out of nowhere, my body  just fell onto Whitty's body. Crap. Whitty didn't flinch or anything, but he just kept me a bit close to him so I could feel warm.

It was a bit embarrassing to use him as my pillow, but it was comfortable. I gripped his jacket lightly. This time, I was actually starting to get sleepy because of how warm Whitty was. 

Not long after, when I was about to sleep, I heard Girlfriend whimpering, and Keith shouted. 

"SKEEBOP DO!"

I jolted up. Whitty looked at me and laughed. I looked over at Keith and he was super shocked and Girlfriend being scared. 

Good thing I didn't see what happened

Good thing I didn't see what happened. I laid back down on Whitty's lap. "You can go back to sleep if you want. I'd always be here to watch over you." Whitty said. 

I smiled and faced away from the tv. 

"I really wasn't planning to sleep, but okay. I can continue sleeping." I said and looked at him. He was kinda red. 

"Goodnight, Whitty."

"Goodnight, Y/N."