Introductions

Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

            As I was walking towards the infirmary were the three boys and girl were staying, I hear yelling. I jog towards the room and when I open the door, I see the man with orange/yellow hair running away from a boy with a boar mask? I raise my eye brow and clear my throat to get their attention. They all look towards me and the boy with dark red hair says "Sorry about them but where are we". "You're at the Butterfly estate, sir", I say and he tilts his head before saying, "Oh, sorry for not introducing me or anyone here, I'm Tanjiro", he points to himself then the girl with black hair. "That's my sister Nezuko", Then he points to the boy with yellow and orange hair. "That's Zenitsu", he points to the man with the boar mask and says "And lastly, that is Inosuke". I say a small 'oh, okay' and then Shinobu and Kanao walk in and I say "They are awake, Shinobu and Kanao -San". Tanjiro say "Oh, so that's your names", Shinobu nods and say "Yes, apologies for not introducing my self sooner". "It's fine, anyways what do we do know that we are done with introductions". "Well we saw how much potential you have when it comes your loved ones so maybe you could meet that pillars", Shinobu says however I drop a sweat and I say "I don't know how that would work out with him". I point to Inosuke and Kanao nods her head in agreement. "Fair point", Shinobu says. "Well they should rest more anyways, they had pretty bad wounds", Kanao says with a small smile. "Good idea", I say and the boys lay back down while Nezuko just sits next to Tanjiro. "You should go to bed as well, Nezuko", as soon as I say that Kanao taps me on the shoulders. "She is a Demon, Y/N, she doesn't harm people but due to her being a demon, she only really sleeps during the day", Kanao says and my eyes widen a bit but I keep my composer and say "Oh okay". I head back to my room thinking 'I guess I have to keep and eye on Nezuko, just in case".