Feelings?

Chapter 8

Shinobu's POV

I was walking through the butterfly estate and as I was walking past Y/N's room, I heard the sound of humming.

(Anyone else here a Promised Neverland fan?)

The song they were humming was very lovely. Once they stopped humming, I walked into her room. "That was a very lovely tune, Y/N", I say and they turn around, their eyes wide. They lush and say, "T-thank you, Shinobu-San". I smile and say, "Why don't you join me for a walk?". Y/N puts their sword away and says, "Okay". 

Time Skip

'Y/N seems to take a liking to the garden, when she is outside she is always tending to it', I think and I look over to one of the new flowers that had bloomed, thanks to Y/N. There was a small black and pink butterfly. 'So pretty' I think as I walk over to it. I pink it up with my index finger and I just admire the beauty of it. 'It kind of reminds me Y/N, so pretty yet so fragile', I smile and put the butterfly back on the flower. I get up and start to head ack inside.

Another Time Skip

As me, Y/N, and the others were eating I kept looking over towards Y/N. Their soft hair, their warm smile, bright eyes, I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N looks over to me and asks "Are you okay, Shinobu?".  My eyes widen and I answer by saying, "Everything is fine, Y/N". I grab my chopsticks and ramen. As I eat, I glance over at Y/N a few more times and I feel a tug at my sleeve. "Are you okay Shinobu-san, you keep looking over at Y/N", Kanao asks me and I just look at her and say, "I'm fine Kanao-Chan". 

After cleaning up our dinner, I see Y/N leave to her room. Kanao walked over to me and asks, "Can I ask you something, Shinobu-San?". "Sure", I respond with a closed eyed smile. Kanao looks at me and says bluntly, "Do you love Y/N?". 'W-what?", I stutter with red slowly painting my face. "Do you love Y/N", Kanao repeats and I say "Ahahah, I  need to g-go to bed, Good night", I say quickly and I run to my room.

That night, that the only thing I could think of was what Kanao said, 'Do you Love Y/N'. I started to think deep about the subject. 'Do I like them, well now that I think about, I always have a weird feeling in my stomach when I see them, am I catching feelings for them?'