𒊹︎︎︎𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘚 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘜𝘓𝘛𝘚 𒊹︎︎︎

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 🎉🎉🎉

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 🎉🎉🎉

1st place goes to : jjkluvskthvk

Points : 98/100.

Judge : lowkey_emivan

Judge Review : I am absolutely in love with the cover. It's almost like something straight out of a movie and is most certainly eye-catching. There's something mysterious about it that would simply draw fantasy lovers (such as myself) towards it. Not only am I absolutely in love with the cover though, but the plot as well; despite not even being a taekooker. It really makes me think and the way that it is written I'll admit is spectacular and almost perfect. The writing style gives the storyline such a deep and meaningful impression. I also loved the use of foreshadowing. It most certainly fits the storyline well. It has a lot of description which provides good imagery. This is one of the most well-written stories I have come across so far. There is an ample quantity of vocabulary and the grammar. Oh gosh, the grammar makes reading it so much more addicting. There were just a few errors from time to time but nothing too major. The gifs and the quotes at the end did well to venture into a certain mood. Definitely enjoyed this story.

 Definitely enjoyed this story

2nd place goes to : Bugnoo.

Points : 93/100.

Judge : lowkey_emivan.

Jude Review : The book cover is just some words over a fanart which is a bit disappointing but it actually looks pretty elegant. I like that. There are a lot of noun markers missing which made it a bit difficult to read sometimes and there were some misused words as well... But nevertheless, there was an ample amount of vocabulary. There were some words that I didn't even know existed. The way that the author describes is very vivid and intricate. I love it. This storyline is very interesting and the character traits were very well depicted. Amazing job well done.

3rd place goes to : taekookedpotato

Points : 88/100 .

Judge : lowkey_emivan.

Judge Review :The cover just looks like a collage. Not very exciting. In my opinion, a little bit rushed. I find it hard to believe that they fell in love in just two days... But nevertheless, it was great and pretty well written. The plot is really nice. I actually like it. It's also unique to me because I've not come across one like it before. As for character development, I felt as though I've been robbed of that snarky, mean, jerkish side of Jungkook that the other salespeople claimed him to be. I wish I could have seen more of that side of him so that I could have properly defined his personality. The grammar isn't perfect as there were a few errors here and there but as an author to whom English isn't their mother tongue, I think it was extremely well done. Also, remember, no ship shaming. I'm watching you -.-.

✍︎ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜 .
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 .

𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜 , 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 .

✍︎ 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 symraSTB 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 .

✍︎𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝,
𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢.

A/N - You will get the certificate and the Sticker after announcing all the results .