♕︎𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊♕︎

Only for judges !

So first of all, Judge the books FAIRLY, PLEASE don't give extra marks to your friend of you are Judging her book , please .

And yeah , If any participante texted you regarding points or stuff to score then let me know asap, I'll take care of it , you no need to get pressured or anything.

~~~

CRITERIA -

TITLE OF THE STORY 10%

Is the title of the eye catching ?

Did they made you want to read it ?

COVER  10%

It is eye catching ?
Do the cover connected to title ?

DESCRIPTION 10%

Did the description of the story connected to the whole story ? It is exciting to read the whole story ?

PLOT 20%

How was the story plot ? It is unique ? Did the author made you addicting to read more ?

GRAMMAR 15%
Is there some wrong grammars ? Or there is some perfect grammars that fits in the story ?

WRITING STYLE 15%
Is the writing style of the story unique ?
Do the writing style fits in the story ?

MOOD 20%
How was the mood of the story ? It is good ? Dif they made you want they made you cry ?

OVERALL 100%
And also for the judges give them a short message you Judged.

☞ I'll pass on the link for the page whoever wants to give the marks for their assigned books after judging starts.

^ Judges are requested to give the total as well with the scores !

One more important thing to remember, if any Participant doesn't follow you let me know !