Classic X AU Sanses | My Sweet Pets [5]

Start from the beginning

'Epic'

Epic? That's the cat's name?

Hm.

°

°

Alphys came to me. "Oh, Sans! Good news, our boss is absent and we can d– is that a cat?

"What else do you think?"

"Did you brought another cat? I thought you already have Dream and the others?" Alphys asks

"This cat followed me after I gave him cookies while I was on my way here," I answered.

"Ohhh, so you're a cat lady now?" Alphys chuckles

"The hell did you just say to me?"

°

°

°

"I'm home!" I said as soon as I entered my apartment but my cats were already at the door like they already expected me to be here.

"Look who I just brought another cat in the apartment!" I showed them Epic, who is in my arms.

Error hissed while the other three just came to me with a happy expression.

As I put Epic down to the floor, Dream and Blue walked to Epic like they both know each other.

"Oh, you guys already know each other."

Error only hissed at him while Ink just sat there, licking his fur.

"Oh Error," I carried him to my arms.

I was about to walk towards the kitchen but then—

"Can you carry me too?" A voice spoke, not too far away.

I froze.

Who's that?!

I looked around before I turned my head to my cats.

Blue looks like he was about to panic while Dream covers Epic's mouth with his tail with a sweaty expression.

"Did you just talked?"

°

°

Dream's POV

We're doomed.

I should had covered Epic's mouth before he talks. But now, the owner is now calling his friend.

"Uhm, Alphys? You might want to come to my apartment." He said to the phone. "I don't know if I'm being crazy or not but I think one of the cats talked to me."

"Seriously? Wait, I'll head there right now" I heard from the phone even it wasn't on loudspeaker.

Then the call ended.

Our owner looks at us with a nervous expression before he goes to his room and we heard he locked the door.

"I think this is not good," Blue said, almost whispering.

"You think?" Error replied to him.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked

We went quiet for a while before Ink came up with an idea.

"Let's just pretend as nothing happened." Ink says

"What?" All of us except Ink said in unison

"Once we pretend as nothing happened, the owner might think he's just hearing things that aren't there." He said like a genius.