Classic X AU Sanses | My Sweet Pets [3]

[There might be some grammatical errors here]

Classic's POV

"Ink! What did I say about pushing things out of the counter?!" I yelled in frustration, looking at the broken glass on the floor while Ink tilted his head at me in confusion.

I sighed loudly before I walked towards to my refrigerator and then opened it to grab something to drink, but instead, I figured all of the chocolates were missing.

My eyes twitched. "Error! Did you took all the chocolates again?!" I yelled again.

"Meow?" I turned where the sound came from and immediately saw Error with stained chocolates on his mouth and some chocolate wrappers around him.

"Oh great. Look at you; you look dirty again." I closed the fridge before I approached Error.

"Seems like I have to wash you again." I sighed before picking him up.

It's been weeks since these cats showed up in my apartment and the cats seems to be closer to me than before. It took me a while to tame Error but good thing chocolates helped me to tame him.

"Meoooww!" Error glitched out as we headed to the bathroom.

"Stop struggle, Error!" I said while Error tries to jump away from my grasp as we got nearer to the bathroom.

I sighed.

Error always tries to run away from the bathroom as far as possible every time I go and take him for a bath. "Meoww!" Error glitches out as we entered the bathroom.

I saw Blue standing a top of the toilet, his head leans inside the toilet bowl from out of curiosity.

"No! Blue! Stop! That's not a drinking bowl!" I immediately ran towards to Blue, letting Error escape from my grasp as I grabbed Blue away from the toilet bowl.

"Stars christ! You almost gave me a panic attack!"

"Meow?" Blue tilted his head, his blue eyes stared at me.

I sighed in disbelief. "You are so lucky that you're cute or else I might get mad at you." I nuzzled to him while Blue just purred.

"So anyways, Error it's time to—" My voice paused as I realized Error has gone to hiding.

"Seriously....?" I groaned in annoyance while I exited the bathroom.

"Error! Come out or else there's no chocolate for you!" I yelled loudly enough for Error to hear but Error still didn't appeared.

I put Blue down before searching around for Error. "Error?" I kneeled down to the couch, checking underneath the couch.

"Where the hell are you?"

CRASH

I perked my head up and saw my vase broken down into pieces. "Meow?" I turned my head and saw Error with a 'oh no' look.

"Welp. Seems like you won't be able to eat chocolates for a week."

°

°

I plump down into the couch after taking Error for a bath and cleaning the broken vase.

"Can't I just enjoy my day off once for a while? I said to myself.

Dream jumps onto my lap, snuggling for a comfortable position and Blue snuggled next to me while Ink and Error on the other side, were fighting for the spot next to me.

Seriously, this two never gets along with each other since I brought Error here.

"Hey. Stop it, you two." I said to Error and Ink, but they ignored me and kept fighting until one of them accidentally claws the couch.