Classic Sans X AU Sanses | My Sweet Pets [4]

[There might be some grammatical errors here]

Classic's POV

The sound of the birds made me woke up from my bed, I opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my chest. I looked and then saw my cats sleeping peacefully on my chest.

I smiled at their sleeping figures. Gosh, they are so adorable.

"What time is it?" I turned to my clock and saw it was 7:16 AM. Good, I still have 1 and a half hours to get to work.

I gently put my cats aside, carefully not to wake them up, and stood up from the bed. I stretched out my arms before heading to the bathroom then closed the door

"Geez, I look so messy today," I said to myself while looking at the mirror then started brushing my teeth and then took a shower afterward.

I hummed in melody as I washed my body with my soap. After a few minutes, I reached out my towel and covered my body with it before stepping outside from the shower.

Creeak

I turned to the door and saw it was Ink, peeping at the door with a small blush. Didn't I close the door properly?

I walked towards the door and opened it widely. Ink almost jumped from his position as I looked down at him. "Already awake, bud?" I bend down and carried Ink up with his face flushed.

I tilted my head in confusion. Why is Ink blushing? Isn't it wrong that an owner is naked in front of their cat? Well, they are just cats, right?

"What's wrong, bud?" Ink quickly looked away as I held him closer.

I sighed loudly before putting him down. "If you're already hungry, I'll prepare your food after I get done preparing myself," I said while patting him in the head before I turned to my closet.

After I prepared myself for work, I also prepared the foods for my cats to eat before I go to work. "Alright. I'll be leaving your food here. Don't make any mess while I'm gone to work, okay?" I placed their food bowl at the counter while Ink, Blue, and Dream watch me until I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door.

"See you guys later," I said before leaving.

°

°

Third Person POV

After the door closes and Classic was gone, the cats turn to their regular form from their cat form.

"Finally! I'm so hungry!" Blue ate the tuna.

"I'm glad that the owner is nice enough to feed us every day." Dream smiled before turning to Ink, who still has a flushed expression.

"Hey, what's the matter? Your face almost looks like a tomato."

"Uh....." Ink mutters something as he covers his face with his scarf.

"What was that?"

"I saw the owner....... Uh...." Ink stuttered

"Yeah, you saw the owner left."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what is it?"

Ink took a deep breath before he quickly said, "Iaccidentallysawtheownernakedwhile theywereatthebathroom!"

Blue choked at his food while Dream stared at him, "Pervert" Dream said in disgust

"It was an accident, okay?! I was curious who was at the bathroom!" Ink yelled