Frexy ~ Chapter 1

Foxy's POV

It was a lovely normal day at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, the scorching golden star was out, and the sky was blue without even a single cloud out in sight. Like a wet hippo, I was relaxing in the big jacuzzi. Just me, and my bear husband, Freddy. Freddy wrapped his arm around me and gave a smooch on my furry red cheek making me blush and chuckle. "Ye be so sweet my Freddy lad" I said as I raised my eyebrows at him. "Thank you Foxy love, I feel very lucky to have you as my beloved husband."

I absolutely love it when my husband acts all handsome and cute towards me, he looks so attractive when he's in his speedo trunks, and it makes me want to stare at him. I love being with Freddy Fazbear so much. However, I started to turn my head around a bit, and smiled less because there was one thing bothering me though.

Freddys POV

I started to notice Foxys different expression, so I slowly laid my hand on his shoulder. "Foxy, are you okay?" I asked as I lowered my ears. Foxy sighed and looked at me, "I.. I be fine captain... It's just, me really wish we could have a little child. But we can't, because we be both be lads." Foxy said. "Oh, It's alright Foxy love, I'm here with you. To be honest, I feel the same way as you do right now my lovely red fox boy." Calmly, I wrapped his arm around him to comfort him.

Chica suddenly peeked out of the door after hearing the little conversation between me and my lovely red husband. "You could adopt a kid you know guys." She thought as she chuckled. "Oh, why didn't we think of that before my lovely lad?" I said while chuckling as well, but like a pirate. "Yeah, thanks for the advice Chica." I said while smiling. "Anytime Freddy!" Chica strolled back indoors.

Foxy's POV

"C'mon me lad" I got out of the jacuzzi and dried myself off. "Right behind you my Foxy boy." Freddy said as he did the same thing as me.

We got in the car, and strolled of to the foster care system. I was extremely excited to adopt a child as I gazed out through the car window sensing the fresh air. "I can't wait lad, we're gonna have our own child!" I shouted as I quickly smiled. "Me too Foxy love" Freddy chuckled.

We arrived at the Foster care system, and both hopped out of the car. I gripped on my bear husbands hand, and strolled with him into the foster care house. We were then greeted by one of the foster care workers. "Hi My name is Colleen Ryan, and are you 2 here to adopt a child?"

Freddy's POV

I found this women as such a nice person, I was really pleased! "Yes we are, me and my husband here have always a kid of our own" I replied as I smiled. "Okay well, right this way you 2, we have loads of good children here, and I'm sure anyone of them would be very happy getting adopted by you two!" Mrs Ryan replied as she was carrying some paper work and leading us upstairs to where all those kids were. 

I was so pleased to see my husbands excited expression because we both couldn't wait to add to our family, and love our new child as if he or she was our biological child. As we arrived into the room where about ten kids were playing and talking, our hearts started to race more. 

The kids saw us, and actually recognized us from Freddy Fazbears Pizza! Like a stampede they all rushed to us and started making nice compliments about. "Hello Freddy and Foxy, I love your shows!" A red haired girl cheered with excitement. "You both look extremely nice today!" A light brown haired mixed-race girl said. "I hope I get picked to live with the best performers on earth!" A blonde haired boy said.

Foxy's POV

Me and Freddy were so over the moon to say how much of those kids absolutely loved us. Until that moment, we saw a little boy/girl, with (H/L), (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, wearing a (F/C) shirt, and holding a (F/A) plush toy, and he/she was sitting on a couch sulking like an airbag, and seemed quite shy. Me and my bear husband notice that one kid, and I quietly whispered to Freddy and pointed to him/her.

Freddy nodded while tapping his brown fluffy chin with his finger. We then both walked over to the little boy/girl, while the other kids watched us. My husband tapped the little child on the shoulder which made him/her jump a bit.

"Oh... Sorry me little lad/lassie, did we scare ye?" I asked in my concerned.

Your POV

I felt a bit hasty and shy, but fine, and I smiled and shook my head a bit. "N...no" I replied. "Are you sure?" The big fluffy bear asked me. "Yes I'm sure" I replied again. My mouth suddenly dropped open while I was hugging my (F/A) plush toy tightly, I realised who I was talking to. "Oh my god, F...Freddy and Foxy from Freddy Fazbears pizza? Is it really you?" I asked as I started to smile more became less shy by the second.

"Yes sweetie, it's me and Foxy!" Freddy replied back putting his paw on my shoulder. Mrs Ryan came to me, Foxy and Freddy and smiled again. "That's (Y/N), he's/she's quite shy at first, but very nice once you get to know him/her." I nodded and smiled nervously at the animatronic couple. "Well (Y/N) lad/lass, today might be a day ye will never forget?" Foxy said. "Would you like to come home with us back to Freddy Fazbears Pizza?" Freddy asked as he held my hands. 

"Your going to adopt me?!" I asked. Freddy and Foxy nodded making me feel more joy inside. "Yes please!" You said as you started to sob with happiness and hugged the couple.

Freddys POV

We were so grateful as we hugged little (Y/N) back, even we started to shed some tears as well, we couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Thank you so much Freddy and Foxy, now all you have to do is sign this paper work here." Mrs Ryan said as she handed us the paper work. "Right on it!" Foxy said as we both signed our signatures. 

Afterwards, I picked up (Y/N) and nuzzled his/her cheek. "Aren't you very handsome/pretty!" I said while chuckling making (Y/N) giggle. "Thank you Freddy! And you and Foxy look handsome too!" (Y/N) replied back and giggled again making us chuckle again. "Well (Y/N), I hope you have a good life with your life with your new family, and I hope to visit you some time to know how you're doing." Mrs Ryan said while smiling. "Thank you Mrs Ryan, bye bye!" You replied and waved, and Mrs Ryan waved back. 

Me and my husband also waved to Mrs Ryan after she waved to us saying goodbye.

Your POV

As Freddy and Foxy Walked back to the car, I was playing with Freddys chest making him chuckled. "My chest sure is very fluffy huh (Y/N)?" He asked. "Yes it is Freddy!" I replied back. "Oh, you don't have to call me that. You can call me and Foxy 'daddy' if you want to." Suddenly, you got even more excited. "I love you daddy's!" You shouted while hugging your new fathers. "We love ye too little (Y/N) lad/lassie!"