7

My anxiety rises as seconds have passed but he's still on dazed.

"Sorry, did i ask the wrong ques-"

"No, i'm just wondering if what will i say."

He interrupted me with that line. His line just confused me, what does it mean?

"Huh? What do you mean?"

It seems like he came back to his senses and look at me again.

"Well, sometimes i'm a photographer, sometimes i manage our company and sometimes i produce some songs. And sometimes i'm jobless."

My jaw drop at his sudden confession. Wow, he do all of that?

"Ohh, you're a busy man Taehyung!"

I tease him and he just laugh at me, but seconds after he twist his body towards me.

"Actually no…but maybe yes?"

He seriously say and i just laugh even more, i don't know what's funny but i just laugh.

"So what do you do on your free time?"

He ask again, i just bring up my knees and hugged it. I look up into the sky that full of stars and start to answer his question.

"I draw.. sometimes i paint? But most of the time i just sleep."

I expect him to laugh but i don't hear a single laugh from him. Curiously, i look at him and i saw him looking at me with a wide eye.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You look so funny!"

I flick his forehead and i start to laugh again. I don't know but i feel comfortable on his company.

"You do arts? Well i love arts but i guess it's not for me?"

He say and just look away. I also stop laughing and look intently at him. I don't know but my heart suddenly race so fast.

"U-uh yes..i do arts. Actually i really want to pursue my dreams about arts but my mom gave our company at my care. So i didn't have the chance to..you know.. pursuing my own dream."

He look back on me and i can see him smiling, he also pat my head slightly. I can feel my heart flutter at his sudden action, why the heck does my heart flutters when i'm with him? Is it because he looks like him?

"It's not too late Wheein. You can still pursue that dream of yours. I'll support you i promise!"

My eyes watered at what he just said. Many people around me have said that thing but no one sounds like Taehyung, he sounds so sincere.

I look away from him and say a little 'thank you'. He just nod and pat my head, what's wrong with this boy? He keeps patting my head!

"Stop patting my head like a dog!"

I quietly shout at him and he just laugh quietly, argh!

"It's just your hair is so soft and fluffy! You look like a puppy!"

He pat me again so i yank his arms away and glare at him. But he just laugh at me, the hell?!

"And now, you look like an angry pup!"

He laugh so hard that i can hear his laugh echoing around. I should be angry at him for making fun at me but i can't help but to be mesmerize at his pretty face. His smile is so alluring and his laugh is like a music into my ears, just like him..

"Uh Wheein?"

I spaced out a little so i didn't know that he's already snapping his fingers infront of me. I came back to my senses and smile back at him.