28. Welcome Back Surprise Party

Camille texted everyone saying to get ready because now Sarah was just signing some papers so she could go back home.

"Can't wait to go home. The only good thing they have here is their jello." Sarah said.

"Don't worry. When we get home, you'll eat whatever you want." Camille said.

"Thank you, for spending all your time in here."

"You are my cousin. You're my family. You're all I've got." Cami said and they hugged.

" Cami said and they hugged

***

As they got inside the home, Cami turned on the lights and everyone yelled surprise.

"What is all this?" Sarah asked.

"Did you really thought we wouldn't celebrate you being back home?" Cami asked.

"I didn't want you to go to all this trouble."

"Are you kidding? This was amazing! I missed throwing parties." Caroline said.

"More like bossing people around." Damon said.

"I even brought my secret stash." Kol said.

"Which is the bourbon he steals from me." Klaus said.

"Also, I baked some brownies." Kol said and gave her a wink.

"The last time I ate your brownies, Stefan and I ended up in the roof with no phones." Sarah said.

***

Caroline was now dancing with Klaus, Elena was talking with Elijah and drinking wine with him, Sarah was talking with Stefan, Cami and Damon were dancing and drinking blood with bourbon, the Bennett brothers were drinking and talking and the rest was eating brownies.

"You have been working on your store for so long. You should have some fun. Find a girl. And that would be easy. There are so many girls in the sea." Caleb said completely drunk.

"Fish in the sea." Brandon corrected him.

"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls! I love them! Especially ones with brown hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 3..." Caleb starting to describe.

"Like Davina?" Brandon asked because he knew very well how his brother was falling for Davina.

"Yeah! Exactly! Hey, how did you know I was talking about... about... What was I talking about?" Caleb asked and started to laugh.