Ch 1: (Crash) Landing

Start from the beginning

I look for the steering and ran when I found the orb to turn ourselves away from the planet. I grabbed it as hard as I could, but it wouldn't budge.

"Vera, the steering won't budge!" I called out to her. But I didn't get a reply back.

I cried out with a realizing groan. My head was pounding, and I was about to crash onto a planet I didn't know anything about. I kicked the stupid orb, but that only hurt my foot. That's it. No more mister nice Han.

"You listen here, you stupid ship. I don't know why I'm inside you yet, but regardless, I am the prince of Patherion, and I control you to some degree. You are going to die, and I am going to die, everybody is going to die if you don't stop being a stupid piece of crap. So allow me to drive you instantly!" I talked down on the ship and then grasped the orb again, desperately. Nothing.

"please..." My voice came out, lower than a whisper, more desperate than I've ever been in my life. Then the ship's orb, whirring to life, blasted a beautiful color of stormy blue. I smiled and wasted no time in grabbing the orb tightly and dragging it as far to the right as possible. I shut my eyes tight, hoping I was pulling it hard enough.

I could feel the ship turning as I tried even harder. I heard a couple of things smash into the walls and break, but I ignored it. I'm used to the sound. I kept pulling on the orb.

"Dear Prince, if you keep pulling on the orb, we'll crash into their moon instead" Vera called out to me, amused.

I jumped and let go of the steering immediately in a frenzy. "What? You should've told me sooner that their moon was-." My face pouted when I realized the planet's moon was already way past us. "What about my misery is so amusing to you Vera?"

"Everything, dear prince" she retorted back. I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Oh please, you couldn't live without me and you know it." I knew I couldn't fight her because she was always right. I laid myself down on the ground and gave myself a second to relax. I had only just noticed the blackened color of my skin. I let myself calm down and my body responded to the change in my emotions, returning itself to its original light purple color.

"We're okay now, right?" I asked one more time, to make sure I didn't need to leap into another frenzy.

Vera reassured me, "Yeah, Don't worry, we're safe now. Once again, Patherion's royal good-luck charm has used his amazingly geeky skills to save us again."

"Thank you. Thank you. Keep it coming." I encouraged her. My skin turned a glowing yellow.

"Uhhh... I ran out of ideas" Vera said nonchalantly.

"It's okay, we can't all think on our toes like I can. Anyways, I'll help you out. I'm not just smart, I'm also handsome, even though I'm like sweating a fountain. I'm physically capable of surviving an army of walls. I'm also one of the best princes in the galax-."

BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIING! BRRRRRIIIING!

"Frick! What now?" My skin turned green. Let's just say I was not in the mood to be absolutely amazing again.

"Han, hurry and-." Vera tried to tell me something again but got cut off.

The panel blared with a message, Approaching object! I was just about to zoom in and identify, but then I felt the ship spin around once. I crashed into several things. A chair for sure, and possibly a couple more walls, but I could never turn down extra practice right. Then for a moment of clarity I was hovering in the spaceship and I was able to get a glance at the blue, green, and white planet I had just avoided crashing into, until I was roughly hurled towards it once again. The colors swirled in my head, mixing, and mixing until all I saw was black.

{Time Skip}

I woke up once more and I felt a sharp pain in my hip. It's fine, it would've been a miracle if none of those walls were able to land at least one punch. I tried to push myself up to no avail, so I stayed on the ground. I slowly turned myself to face the panel of the ship. When I looked, I was able to see that the panel wasn't cracked, but it didn't seem to be working. My hip still hurt, so I just stayed on the floor and stared at the sky above me. The stars twinkled and the small green things on the tall brown things moved slightly in the tingling cool breeze. The ship made the last few humming noises of its life as my skin turned blue, and the foreign planet watched me as the tears rolled down my cheeks while I slept inside my wreck of a ship.

A/N: So, what's y'all think? I think this whole story is going to go back and forth between being serious and like joking around. For now tho I'll keep it serious. More's to be done hopefully next week. Wish me luck and motivation and I'll wish it right back to you. Hope you have a great day/night!  💛