𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

Start from the beginning

"That's awesome. You can bet that i'll be a frequent customer."

"Awww, thank you George. Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm doing good, there's a lot on my mind right now but getting out of the house has really helped."

"That's good to hear. Do you want to talk about whatever's on your mind? It may help."

George contemplated confiding in Niki and quickly decided to take her up on the talking. Niki was a great friend and she probably had some advice for him. "Okay, well I just started having my soulmate dreams, and the person in them is really special, I know why they're my soulmate. But I also just realized that I have some feelings for one of my online friends, and it's stressing me out a bit. I feel really guilty for falling in love with two people at once, especially since Clay and I have been friends for so long and it would be super awkward if I messed it up..." George rambled on, not even noticing that he had revealed Clay's name to Niki.

"Wow George, that is a lot. If I was in the same boat I would be stressed too. I think that you should keep talking to Clay, and see if the feelings continue. Then maybe take a break for a bit, just to see how much you miss him."

George suddenly realized that he had said Clay's name, and started blushing. "Niki, that sounds like a solid plan, I think I'll take your advice. Thank you so much!" George leaned over the counter filled with baked goods to give Niki a hug, which ended with some flour splotches on his shirt. George didn't mind, though.

"Of course George. I'm excited to see if it works. Have a great day!" Niki says, waving as George turns away from the stand after paying.

After picking up a cute plant from a garden stand, George leaves the market feeling refreshed. Niki had really helped him sort out his feelings, and now he had a solid plan.

--------

"The best thing to come home to after a long day at work is..." Sapnap reads out the quiplash prompt enthusiastically, "Karl's mom, or a Blown up Country. Boy, I wonder who that could be?"

"Definitely not me," Will saids dramatically.

"Hey! Can you guys stop using my mom to pander! You know that I'm not afraid to call her right now and expose you guys. Do you want to be on Mrs. Jacobs bad side, like George already is?"

"That was not my fault. I can't control that you called her and told her that I said I was sleeping with her! I wouldn't sleep with your mom even if it was for a million dollars," George was getting into the competitive jackbox zone, throwing out insults whenever it was possible.

"I would," Nick says, smirk on his face. "Okay, and Wilbur wins with 61%!"

"Pffffft suck it Green Boy!" Wilbur yells after realizing that Clay was the one who put in Karl's mom.

"God Clay, I didn't know that you were so bad at jackbox," George said, knowing that he was getting under the other boy's skin.

"Shut up Gogy, what's your excuse, being colorblind?"

"Yes. Chat please vote for me. I'm colorblind and I'm getting bullied by an evil Florida man."

"Okay guys stop bickering, you're like an old married couple. What's something a little kid wouldn't want for his birthday? To become an orphan... alright then Techno pop off. And.. Clay and George's sex tape?!" Sapnap yells a bit too loud.

"Who wrote that?!" George immediately yells, feeling his face heat up in embarrassment.

Clay, meanwhile, just started laughing. Of course that nimrod would think that something like this was funny.