Let me go back! please...

hi hi I'm back! Why are the books so interesting in this app they're like so good its hard to stop reading its so addicting✨
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings:

Grammar mistakes

Spelling mistakes

Cursing

Deku angst

Angst in general

A little LGBTQ+

Murder

If you are not comfortable with any of this then leave 👉🏾🚪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov:

           It was 6:15 in the morning, when Bakugō woke up. He looked at the boy who was still sleeping next to him in bed. Bakugō ran his fingers through the green haired, freckled boy. He gave Izuku a kiss on the cheek and got out of bed and stretched. He felt like his room was spinning, and ringing was in his ears. "This is why I hate mornings" Bakugō thought. He left his room and went downstairs. He went in the living room and saw 2 males, Ejiriou Kirishima and Denki Kaminari, kissing on the couch. He looked away in disgust and just said, "find a better place to do that crap!" They ignored the angry blonde not caring for his input. Bakugō went in the kitchen and made cheesy eggs, sausage, and pancakes, with with whip cream on top. When he was finished he got a little tray, and put the plate of food on it. He went back upstairs in his room. He put the food on the night stand, and woke Izuku up.

Izuku Midoriya's pov:

            I woke up from something/someone shaking me. I heard "wake up Izuku I have breakfast ready for you." I knew someone was calling me, but I turnt to the other side, and tried to back to sleep. Bakugō wanted me to be up, he wanted me eat. So he pulled the blanket off of me, and turnt me back around. I had no choice but to wake up. I was so cold, all I fluttered my eyes open to adjust to the brightness. I looked so pissed, and I was so pissed. As you can see I am not a morning person.

           I looked at him and rubbed my eyes. "What the fuck? I don't want to wake up!" I said, because it was true. I stretched all of my body, to wake up better. I know this douche bag wouldn't let me go back to sleep. When I was done stretching I got up and tried walking forgetting about my legs. I fall to the ground as soon as I try walking away. He stoop down to my level and picked me up, and put me back in the bed. I look away from him and, "thanks.." Is all I said. He gave me a plate of food, I ate it knowing, he'd probably force me to eat it if I didn't eat it.

          When I was done, he took the plate, and went back downstairs. I took that as an opportunity, to pull the covers on me, and go to sleep. I fell asleep a couple seconds later. Once Bakugō came back up, he took the covers completely off, and dragged me to the floor off the bed. Me being the half awake person I am, I started crying and throwing a fit. I didn't want to wake up. He just hugged me, then picked me up. I dont know what else he was doing, but I think he was bringing me to and other room. I had my face buried in his neck, and I was to busy having a tantrum, to even care.

"where are we?" I decided to ask.

"Bathroom." Bakugō replied, and short after that, I heard water running. I looked up and saw him getting in the shower. At this time I wasn't fully thinking, and undressed myself. I got in the shower with him, holding on to things, so I don't fall. I hugged him from behind,  to let him know I'm here too.