The civilians were screaming as Danzo decided to shut them up "Why do you worry about the boy you should worry about your incompetence as it was your fault for leaving him to his devices who knows what he has done."

The civilians roared screaming in anger "all we have to do is get Ibiki on him and see what happens" said Sakuya who grinned seeing liking the brat getting interrogated

Sarutobi sighed "I already done that and yet no information was provided that threatened Konoha"

It was Kohuru and Homura who pestered their teammate about why didn't they know about this

Sarutobi sighed

It was going to be a long day...

0°0°0°0°0°0

Where is the BAKA!" screamed Sakura as she went to the ramen stand to look for the blond idiot and he wasn't there all she got was a glare from the owner and his daughter.

"Tch the baka is not eating ramen so where is he" thought Sakura

"Sakura" Said a voice as sakura turned around.

"Ino"

At the Yamanaka Flower shop

"So you can't find Naruto" sighed Ino as Sakura nodded

"YEAH HE RUINED ME AND SASUKE-KUN" Ino sighed "What he do this time" Sakura decided to tell her what happened.

Ino was twitching at the ridiculous story she ever heard. Frankly Naruto never done nothing to her and she was screaming like he committed mass murder. "Well Sakura if Sasuke-kun doesn't like you then he just wants someone better" said Ino as she smirked at her rival who started to fume "WHAT INO-PIG SASUKE-KUN WILL NEVER WANT YOU"

Ino sighed not wanting to yell today "Think about it Sakura every time you hit him he doesn't hit you back and he is the tornado. Maybe he still likes you. That's all I'm saying"

"Well he knows I will never like him so he should just go away besides my parents hate him" said Sakura making Ino nod as it was no surprise that Haruno Sakuya hated Naruto.

Sakura got up "Well Ino I'm going to go home I will find the baka tomorrow and sort him out then" then the pink haired girl left.

Ino sighed as she shook her head "How delusional can you get Sakura"

At Naruto's Apartment

As the sun was setting a lavender haired girl can be seen at Naruto's front door. She looked to be shaken in fear as she tried to knock but failed to even touch the front door.

"Come on Hinata...you can do this" the lavender haired girl was Hinataas this was her second time coming to Naruto's apartment each time running away.

She took a breath of courage as she knocked on Naruto's door.

She flinched as she closed her eyes.

Nothing happened.

So she opened her eyes and knocked again happy that she overcame her fears.

"What are you doing" said a voice

Hinata looked at the person who was carrying groceries and suddenly shrieked as she then ran off.

Kisara smirked "funny little girl" as she then went inside Naruto's apartment.

Unknowingly Hinata was still there as she looked to be broken. "What's a woman doing in Naruto-Kun's house" Hinata looked to be in tears as she ran off.