luv🌹: are you still coming later?
: i thought you was sick of me
luv🌹: i very much am.
luv🌹: but i wanna see you 🙄
: lmao yes love im coming.

Khi, yet again, shook his head at her antics as they continued to peruse the mall. He didn't necessarily know what he was looking for, he just wanted a few more thing to top the gift off—and he was trying to help Trae pick something out.

"You think she'd lie this?" Trae asked, holding up an ugg slide he saw in the Nordstrom. "Girls like these,"

"She would," he nodded. "But, if she were to find out how much you spent on it she just might yell at you," he chuckled. He knew very well from experience that Sakari did not like when people spent too much money on her. If you asked her what too much is, she would tell you she could just tell when something was expensive.

He, personally, didn't care and would buy her nice gifts often for holidays or her birthday. Especially this year, as it was his first birthday as her boyfriend. He was going to make it one she remembered.

"Man I can take a lil yelling, I got hella sisters and a dramatic ass mama. Ima get em'," he chuckled. "What size she wear?"

"Nine in uggs. I would say eight but they be tight on her, and uggs don't do half sizes," he rattled off.

"You know her shoe size in different shoes?" Trae raised his eyebrows and Khi laughed with a nod.

"She wear an 8. 8 in women's shoes, 6 in men's unless its air maxes then she wears a 6.5, because they get tight. She usually never gotta go up a whole size but uggs different," he quickly explained.

"And why did you retain that? Why is that something you ain't forget, like how you forgot the number to our dorm room? "

"Because!" Khi continued to laugh. "When you go to the mall with the same girl for ten years straight you remember shit. Leave me alone, damn,"

"You real interesting," Trae chuckled.

"Now how did you end up getting this much shit?" Trae cut his eyes at Khi as they finally got into the car after leaving the mall

"Now how did you end up getting this much shit?" Trae cut his eyes at Khi as they finally got into the car after leaving the mall. "If she gon yell for my lil gift she might beat yo' ass for real,"

"I honestly ain't mean to, Target just be real inviting. I won't give it to her all at once," he chuckled, knowing Trae was very right in his assumption that Kari would have a fit if she knew how much he spent on everything.

"She honestly gon have to get used to this shit because when I'm a nurse, and I make nurse money? I'm balling out on her," he shrugged. "She can't stop me,"

"I ain't never know a girl who don't like being spoiled," Trae chuckled.

"Not that she'on like it, she just genuinely not used to it. She got four siblings so she used to sharing, not really asking for much. She freak out when too money is spent because she know it could have gone somewhere more productive or towards something important. I on the other hand, pretty much get what I ask for within reason and I never seen my mama wait more than 24 hours before she got something she wanted and I want her to have that, she deserves that," he shrugged.