He smiles like a sly fox and I get up off his lap.

He gives my ass a slight spank. I almost throw up in my mouth.

Good thing I have some restraint or I'd floor him right there.

I slink back into the dressing room and change back into my regular clothes.

I pat the knives that are back where they belong. 

I check my reflection in the mirror. God, I look like a slut. Better to get this over with.

I zip up my boots and exit the back of the building as quietly as I can.

I see him standing about 30 feet away from the building, off in a dark alcove. Not surprised. He's out of the light, out of direct sight. Easy to steal away all these young girls.

I wave at him and and skip over.

Once I make it up to him he immediately starts trying to kiss me.

I let him think I'm going to return the favour.

My hand trails down his side. Then, without any hesitation or restraint, I pull out my knife and stab him in the gut.

He screams out in pain. He is one of the kills I don't make clean for the simple fact he's a raging asshole and I hate his guts (literally).

I put a finger to his lips. "Shh, no one will hear you. Not now, and not ever again."

I push him to the ground and hold my knife to his throat.

He has his hands clamped to his stomach trying to stop the blood.

"Your blood runs red just like any man. You are no different from anyone else."

"Why are you doing this?" He begs.

"Because I was asked to. You take young women away from making a life of themselves. Where they work does not dictate their worth. I'm doing this on behalf of the people you've hurt."

He looks at me, eyes wide. Good.

"Any final words?"

"I-"

I slit his throat before he's granted any last pleasures.

I wipe my knife off and stuff it back away.

I peel the white lacy gloves I wore throughout and shoved each one into a wound. Just to make it interesting.

I hear a crunch of branches behind me. I roll my eyes.

"He couldn't let me go so he sent a babystitter, huh?" I say to Yeosang as I turn around.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"That's for me to know and for you to keep guessing at. You're clearly not the stealthiest one in the group."

I step away from the body that 's leaking red all over the ground.

"I'm going to collect my money now if that's ok with the 'Boss'?" I say over my shoulder as I walk off in the opposite direction of Yeosang. 

Unsurprisingly, he keeps his distance, but follows. 

I walk a couple of blocks into a café. 

"Hi, I'm here to see Mrs. Shin?" I say to the barista.

She nods and points over to a small table in the corner.

"Thank you."

I seat myself across from the teary-eyed Mrs. Shin.

Her daughter was only 19 when she was stolen from her. She tried to make some money and then was dragged out of the establishment by a charming man before being tortured and found on the side of a river two weeks later.

"He's dead."

"Thank you."

I nod.

She passes me a cheque. Its has the correct amount written on it. $20,000.

"They can all rest in peace now," I say quietly to the grieving mother. "So can you."

She nods and dabs at her eyes with a damp tissue.

I stand up and pat her back before exiting the café. I make sure to leave a tip on the counter.

Once I'm out of the café I slip my sunglasses on and see Yeosang waiting for me.

"I can drive us back," he says without looking at me.

I nod.

Yeosang gets in the front and gestures for me to sit in the back. Sure ok.

"Nope. I'm not sitting with jerkface here." I say as I open the rear door and see Hongjoong there.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me in before I get the chance to back away.

"Y/N, I realised I was wrong about you." he admits.

"Took ya a goddamn long time." I scoff.

"No I mean about what you do."

"What do you mean? That I kill even more people than you'd suspected."

"Yes, but that's not it. I read through the files on your laptop."

I turn my head and snap at him. "YOU DID FUCKING WHAT!?" If I was even a smidge of a violent person I'd stomp his foot, smack him across the face, anything. Thankfully for him, I'm only violent in two places: in my work and in bed.

He holds onto his ear after I scream at him. I think Yeosang swerves a bit as he drives as well.

"Yes. I shouldn't have done that. But I saw how much work and effort you put into each one of your targets. And you don't just kill for this thrill of it. You have reasons. That last man. He took the lives of young women. The one you did last week, he embezzled money from all the women he was sleeping with. The money they had was for children to go to school."

I nod ever so slightly.

"What you do is more honourable than was most of us can even wish for. I was wrong about you. Here." He gives me my first million dollars for helping him with the job.

"Your words will be taken under advisement by the committee." I say quietly back to him and take the cheque.

The rest of the ride is silent.

I look out the window and watch the city fly by.

~~~

That night, to pay back for the snooping Hongjoong did, I sneak into his room after I know he's asleep. The door closes silently behind me.

I approach his bed. He's sleeping so peacefully. I can't help but smile as I take my knife and give him a small cut on his neck.

Feeling the cold metal touch his skin he sits up, knife out and pointed at me.

"Y/N! What the fuck!!" he whisper yells at me.

"I told you not to get near my stuff. By the way, you might wanna get that looked at." I gesture to his bleeding neck.

He puts his hand to the blood leaking from his neck down his bare torso.

"Y/N I swear I'll kill you."

"You can try."

I turn around and start to make my exit, pleased with myself.

Then he grabs my hands and pulls me on top of him.

"I'm warning you, Y/N. I'm someone you don't want to fuck with." He whispers into my ear.

He pats my cheek with his bloodied hand and let's me off him.

I glare at him and make my exit before he can see the real blush creep up my cheeks.