' Damn it, ( Y/n ). Don't let your feelings get involved,' the ( h/c ) haired female mentally slapped herself and continued to run towards the building, ' Haise will be here, so what, ( Y/n )! You're here to support the ghouls, not to see him-'

" STOP RIGHT THERE!" A man, who wore a white trench coat, shouted from afar as the female rolled her eyes and stopped in her tracks, " DON'T MOVE!"

There happened to be a group, consisting of at least seven officers, who were holding quinces. One looked cocky, there was a female who looked angry because of the elegant female ghoul in front of her and the rest were gripping on their weapons harshly, an irk mark popping out of their temples for no specific reason.

" I SAID DON'T MOVE!"

" Can't you see, I'm not moving," she said and cracked her knuckles, " What do you want?"

" YOU SHALL NOT PASS, WEAKLING!"

" Weakling, you say?"

" IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE MOCKING US WHEN YOU SAY THAT."

" Don't shout at me, it's going to break my ears anytime soon."

" WHAT GIVES YOU, A GHOUL, THE RIGHTS TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!?"

( Y/n ) chuckled softly, " You guys are really cute, I'm not lying! Each one of you is trying to act like heroes! Do you think you are even one-"

" Well, unlike you, a ghoul, we're much better," a female officer spoke, causing the ( h/c ) female to cross her arm, still with a calm face, " You're a disgrace to the universe, we don't even know why such creatures exist-"

" Who asked you to talk, if I may ask?"

" Ahem! Right back at you. Besides, you ghouls are thought lowly by citizens like us."

" Who told you that? Your mother?"

" I'm going to bet that your parents are dead-"

" It would be nice if you would shut up for a while, don't you think?" the ghoul appeared behind her out of a sudden, kicked her legs, which caused her to fall to the ground before she grabbed her hair harshly and pointed three of fingers to her neck. The rest of the members shrieked in terror and held their weapons tighter than before, preparing for any incoming attacks, " Now that you come to think of it, who is the leader here?"

" I-I am the leader!" the male who shouted at her in the beginning, stuttered as more sweat dripped down his forehead.

" Is that so? What's your name?"

" H-Hiro S-Sato."

" Sato-san, do you believe what she said? The one about Ghouls are thought lowly?"

" CCG OFFICERS MUST dO WHAT W-WE NEED TO DO, E-EVEN IF IT M-MEANS TO SACRIFICE!"

" I don't give a damn about the sacrifices, I just want to know your answer to my question. Do you believe what this woman said?"

" YOU BITCH! DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS- AHHH!" the female officer screeched after feeling the nails of the ( h/c ) female dug deep on her skin.

" Speak one more time, I dare you," ( Y/n ) whispered at her and smirked.

" OH, I DARE! YOU GHOULS SHOULD BE DEA-" she wasn't able to continue her sentence as her vision blurred and the last thing she saw was a red substance flowing down her forehead. The ghoul stabbed her forehead with her three fingers, which had extremely sharp nails, and the only thing that the officers could do was to yelp and grunt.