Side Story IV: Waffles

Sam stealthily crawls through the vents. She's scary like a ferocious cat with arthritis. She spots a person in the kitchen, doing the dishes. Sam hated doing the dishes.

Sam climbs out of the vents and leaps onto the person. The person tries to scream, but Sam has already stitched their lips together. The only noise that escapes their mouth is a gurgled shriek of pain. 

The person struggles on the ground trying to get out of Sam's iron grip. Sam only laughs at their pathetic cries of misery. She's already on the next part of her plan. 

Sam reaches into her coat pocket and pulls out an ungodly sharp dagger. The person's eyes widen in horror. Sam only chuckles in response, finding glee in her victim's terror. Sam uses her strength to her advantage, easily shoving the shaking victim onto the ground.

Sam locks her arm around the person's throat and says in a cheery voice, "Now, I'm going to make this quite fun for me..." She leans down, close into the victim's face, "and quite painful for you!" 

Sam's wide smile only grows larger turning into a twisted grin. The victim starts crying frightfully. Tears start to drip onto the cold wooden floor beneath them as the victim tries to scream, trying to let out noise to be heard, to be rescued. 

It was all in vain of course.

Sam immediately raises her blade, angling it to cut through the victim's arm. With a loud laugh of glee, the knife came plummeting down upon the shoulder of the victim. Only muffled screams could be heard for hours as Sam released some built-up stress. :) 

The next morning:

"Good morning y'all." Sam says unusually cheerfully. She's covered in blood and dirt."Hi, Sam," Leilany responds. Her banana is officially dead now. She is planning the banana's funeral. 

Elisabeth, the only sane roommate, is busy reading The Return of the King for the fiftieth time and doesn't even glance at her.

The smell of waffles emerges from the kitchen, and Janice shouts from the kitchen like an old grandma with arthritis. "Sam! Chocolate chip or plain?"

"Chocolate," Sam says, grabbing a fork and carelessly wiping her hand with a towel. "Hurry up! I'm hungry." Sam has a wide toothy grin on her face.

Note: I was feeling a little bit violent tonight, you know? I may or may not have actually killed someone ;) lol, laugh, live, love. HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!! don't forget to pray to Sky Papi ;)

Bill Bo Baggage: The Soap Operaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें