Part 5 - A Big War

Next morning.
You wake up feeling like crap.

Different kinds of thought went inside of your head

You get up from your bed and walk downstairs. You make it to the stairs but stop halfway as you hear people talking.
You try to look at who it was and it was Jimin and Song Hyeri.
*How does she know where we live? What is she doing here? I swear if she does something. I'll kill her.*
Hyeri: Jimin-ah.. I'm not happy..
Taehyung doesn't give me the attention like how much attention you give me.
Hyeri then walks closer to Jimin touching his chest.
Jimin: Hyeri, we're over ever since you cheated on me with Taehyung.
*Jimin.. Why are you being soft with her? Tell her to get out. Don't let her touch you. Did our kiss mean nothing?* You say to yourself in your mind.
Song Hyeri then kisses Jimin.
You look in disgust.
Hyeri is married to Taehyung yet she's cheating on him.
Jimin doesn't pull away for a second but then pulls away.
He then turns and sees you on the stairs.
Jimin: Y/N.. Its not what it looks like. How long have you been standing there.
Y/N: Long enough. Its fine. I'm fine.. You can't get your first love out of your heart that easily. I understand.
I mean, I did. Here, I was.. Thinking our kiss meant something.
I understand, Jimin.
Jimin: Y/N..
You ran upstairs.
*Why did Mom have to move. Did she really wanna give us space. She didn't need to because I feel very lonely right now. Should I pack my bags and move in with her? What am I supposed to do? I knew I should've never let someone into my heart, again. Love is worthless. The same thing repeats every single time. I can't be happy!*

-------
2 hours later.
You head to work and into the main office where the secretaries were.

And guess who was there. Song Hyeri.
Hyeri: Yah! Lee Y/N!!
She then starts walking up to you.
Y/N: "Yah?" Didn't anyone teach you any manners to act towards your superiors.
Hyeri then scoffs.
Hyeri: How could you?! You removed me from the model list. You are so low!!
Kim taehyung and Jimin enter the room but you both ignore them.
Y/N: Yah! Who gives you the right to tell me how low I am. I should be telling you that, instead. You are the one who stole my life and made it your own. How low is that?
Hyeri then gives you a slap across the face, but you then exchange the favor and slapped her as well, much harder than her slap.
Hyeri then glares at you and everyone in the room are shocked.
Y/N: Why are you looking at me like that?! Do you feel how weak you are now that you've been hit? This is exactly how I felt when you hit me with your car. Weak. And this is how people felt when you were on your high horse. How does it feel being the one on the ground?
She then slaps you again but you also slap her, and she falls to the ground.
Hyeri: Y-YAH! You wrench!!
Y/N: Oh really? Says the one who had an affair with a married man.
You're sub-human, Song Hyeri.
She tries hitting you but gets dragged away by Taehyung.
Taehyung: Calm down! You're making me look bad!
Hyeri: This isn't over, Lee Y/N!
Y/N: Indeed it isn't. I still have a lot to do to you to return the favour of what you did to me.
She then leaves the room with Taehyung.
Once she leaves you fall to the floor.
Y/N: I can't believe I did that..
You stare at your shaking hands.
Jimin then runs up to you.
Jimin: You OK?
You brush off Jimin's hands off of you.
Y/N: Don't touch me. I can handle stuff on my own.
You then get up and walk away.
Jimin runs up to you.
Jimin: Why are you being like this?
Y/N: Because the man I loved and finally opened my heart to kissed my ex-husbands wife without even pushing her away or doing anything about it. How does that make me feel, Jimin? I'm tired of this.
Jimin: I'm sorry. OK? It was my fault. I was going to push her away. Y/N, don't leave me like how she left me.
Y/N: Well, she's here for you, now.
You don't need me...