Richelieu: Shall we go to one of our bases ?

Saint Louis: While I don't know their intentions, the boy has a point about possible danger from the Siren or even spies from Iron Blood or other factions observing us.

Dunkerque: I think this is the safest choice. I could feel the seriousness in their voice. They don't feel like someone who would attack us for no reason.

Jean Bart: We still need to have an eye on the boy, we never know what he is thinking.

Richelieu: So, is everyone okay with this ?

The French shipgirls nod with agreement. 

Richelieu: Let's not make them wait any longer, then. And send a message to the rest to join us.

Courier and Elda waited for the shipgirls discussion to end. It didn't take long before Richelieu came back to them.

Richelieu: We accept your request. However, know that the others will keep watch on the boy to make sure he doesn't do anything suspicious.

Elda: Understandable. Courier, do you agree?

Courier: I do. I'll let the ladies lead the way. 

The French shipgirls blush a bit from Courier's comment, confusing him while earning a raised brow from Elda before shaking it off as Courier prepares himself to follow them. 

Timeskip brought to you by Courier beatboxing against Boyfriend from FNF

After an hour of travel, the group finally arrive at naval base. Luckily, they didn't encounter any Sirens along the way. 

Richelieu: Here we are, welcome to the base of Toulon.

Courier Thoughts: Heh, so it's not so different from my world.

Courier thought to himself, surprised as he looks around the base seeing the similarity.

Richelieu: Follow us to the meeting room, where we can ask you questions and answer the eventual questions you may have.

Courier and Elda: Very well. 

As the group enter the base, they saw a few more shipgirls from both Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion that were waiting for them.

???: Bonjour. Could you explain why both factions are here ?

???2: Yeah, why are we here? Aren't we enemies?

Jean Bart: Calm down. It's about that mysterious shipgirl, or should we say, shipboy. Along with the Azur Lane commander being here.

???3: What? Impossible! There's no way it can happen. Also, the Azur Lane commander's here?!

Dunkerque: Oui. Then how can you explain this man, then?

As the shipgirls look at Courier, they were shocked that indeed there's a shipboy in front of them. 

???4: Analysis: Mailman dubbed as "shipboy" has been recognized as real. More research needs to be done for the reasons of his existence.

Courier Thoughts: What?

Richelieu: Now that you're here, we need to go to the meeting room to know his identity while also discussing with the Azur Lane commander.

Jean Bart: And no fighting, at least until we say so. We're in a truce for now. So behave yourselves.

???2: Very well. I'm quite curious about him, to be honest.