9. Last Minute Change

Start from the beginning

"Okay, cool. I'll see you later than."

I nodded and he left.

I knew Potters and Weasleys were going to visit their grandparents, which meant Teddy will be alone this christmas.

Roxanne told me that they invited him but he insisted to not to go. Everyone needs someone to be with them in Christmas. No one should be alone.

And sometimes old grandmas, even tho they are the best grandmas, doesn't really count like friends.

I grabbed all of my books and went back to the common room to write a letter to my parents.

The common room wasn't so crowded, so I didn't have to go to my room.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope you're both doing okay, I missed you guys so much. I know this is like a last minute change but I was hoping to ask you a favor.
Is it okay if I go to Teddy Lupin's house this christmas? Only for like two or three days. Dad, you knew his parents. His dad was your professor? Potters and Weasleys are going to visit their grandparents and Teddy is staying. I can't leave him alone at Chistmas, now can I? I hope it's olay with you, if not, don't worry about it.

With lots of love,

Lily.

I reread my letter before sending it with my owl.

"Who was the letter for?" I turned around and saw James sitting on the table I was writing five seconds ago.

"My parents." I simply answered ans went back to my table to tidy my stuff up.

"What for? You're going to see them in two days time anyway."

"You know, Potter?" I grabbed my books and got ready to leave. "I would tell you, but, I don't feel like wasting my oxygen for you." I turned around and climbed the stairs to go back to my room.

******

I spent the rest of my evening reading book in my room, until it was finally dinner time.

Someone knocked the door and I told them to come in.

It was Roxanne. Her hair was in a messy bun while her robe was hanging on her left arm.

"Ready to eat? I'm starving." She threw her robe on her bed and I followed her downstairs to the great hall.

This week Headmistress McGonagall had to go to America's magic ministry, which meant all the houses could sit with who ever they want. Even at the dinner time.

That's why when we entered the greath hall, fisrt person I saw was Rose at Gryffindor table talking with Hugo, while Raven and Nico was sitting at Ravenclaw table and waving at me.

I waved back and made my way to my own house's table since the other ravenclaws doesn't really like me.

Teddy, Fred and James joined us later on.

Teddy sat across from me, Fred sat next to me and James sat next to Teddy.

Roxanne was sitting on my other dide, which made me a little nervous since I'm sitting between the two angry twins.

"Finally," Roxanne started talking first, "only one day is left before we can finally leave."

I smiled at her with a questioned look on my face. "I didn't know you wanted to leave this place so badly."

"I mean," she sighed before continuing. "Of course I like this place, but I'm bored. I wanna go back, hug my parents, I miss them."

"I understand."

We continued eating and talking about rabdom stuff.

The last thing I remeber was James and Teddy fighting over who is the better ship.

Wolfstar, or Tonks and Lupin.

"I'm telling you, Teddy. Lily and I saw them. Believe me, they are the best."

Teddy sighed and closed his eyes. "James, Tonks is my mother, Remus is my father. You can't look at me in the eye and tell me the opposite."

"Oh yeah? I can wrtite you at least 30 reasons why they are the better couple."

"James! They were married. Do you get it? Married."

James groaned and lightly hit his head to the table.

"Wood, help me out in here!"

I looked at both of them, "I don't know, Potter. Teddy has a point. I mean, they were married."

"You're all useless." James mutterred under his breath. "You know what? I'm going to ask my dad when we go back."

Teddy laughed. "You're gonna ask my god father about my dead parents marriage?"

That shut James.

"I can't wait to see Uncle Bill again." Fred was talking with excitement.

"Teddy, if you want to come with us you can, you know that right?" Roxanne asked kindly.

Teddy shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I know. You guys have fun at your grandparents, maybe I'll come next time."

James joined the conversation again. "You're lucky. You don't have to see me explaining my parents who Sarah Blossom is and why she keeps sending letters to them." He gave me a death glare and I devil smiled.

"Seriously tho, what's her problem?" Fred glared at Sarah while she was talking with her friends.

I laughed and answered. "Hey, don't be mean to her. She just wanted to let Mr and Mrs Potter know about their wedding coming up."

All of us laughed, except James.

"Ha ha. Very funny. I'll see you in two days when you realize you can't live with out me even for a week. Don't be surprise if I don't answer you letter."

"I'll be too busy to write to you, Potter." I turned my head to Teddy. "Please don't beg us when you realize you want to join us. Right, Teddy?"

Teddy nodded and smiled. "Exactly."

"Woah woah woah." I didn't even realize Hugo joined our conversation until he started talking. "What do you mean us?"

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you." Teddy adjusted himself. "I, Teddy Lupin, am not going to spent my christmas alone."

"If we don't count Andromeda." I added quickly.

"Yes, of course." He looked at our friends one by one. "I invited Lily over."

"Awesome!"

"Cool."

"Nice."

"So exciting!"

"You did what?"

The first one was Rose, then Hugo, then Fred, then Roxanne, and the last one was James' reaction.

"Ugh, now I'm jelous." Roxanne leaned her head on my shoulder. "It's not fair that you guys can spend the holiday with your friends while I visit my family."

"Wasn't it you who wanted to see her parents?" I asked playfully.

Roxanne only groaned.