Y/N liked the boy, he was really sweet. A little over excited but he was one of the purest souls she had met.

"Sur-" 

"Er — no, thanks, Colin," said Harry "we've uh- got to go to the library, yeah- got to get some work done." He said grabbing Y/N's arm and turning her back around and out of the portrait door.

"What was the point of waking me up?" the Fat Lady called grumpily after him as they walked away.

"The poor kid just wanted to spend some time with you" Y/N said walking beside Harry.

"I don't feel like having a bunch of 11 years olds stare at my scar" Harry said walking towards the library about halfway there he changed his mind; he didn't feel like working. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked turning around his eye slightly widening seeing Filch approach them.

"I don't kn-"

"What are you doing?" Filch asked suspiciously. Y/N turned around startled at hearing his annoying voice.

"Nothing," said Harry truthfully.

"Nothing!" spat Filch "A likely story! Sneaking around on your own. Why aren't you in Hogsmeade buying Stink Pellets and Belch Powder and Whizzing Worms like the rest of your nasty little friends?"

Harry shrugged. Y/N glared at the grumpy man.

"Well, get back to your common room where you belong!" snapped Filch. They both walked away.

"Can we go see Hedwig?" Y/N asked longing to see the white snowy owl she had grown fond to. Harry agreed and they both walked towards the owlery.

"Harry? Y/N?" A voice said. They both turned around to see Professor Lupin.

"What are you doing?" said Lupin, though in a very different voice from Filch. "Where are Ron and Hermione?"

"Hogsmeade," Y/N and Harry both said at the same time.

"Ah," said Lupin. "Why don't you come in? I've just taken delivery of a Grindylow for our next lesson."

"A what?" asked Y/N.

Professor Lupin walked toward a very large tank of water. A sickly green creature with sharp little horns had its face pressed against the glass, pulling faces and flexing its long, spindly fingers.

"Water demon," said Lupin, surveying the Grindylow thoughtfully. "We shouldn't have much difficulty with him, not after the Kappas. The trick is to break his grip. You notice the abnormally long fingers? Strong, but very brittle."

The Grindylow bared its green teeth and then buried itself in a tangle of weeds in a corner.

"Cup of tea?" Lupin said, looking around for his kettle. "I was just thinking of making one."

They both nodded.

Lupin tapped the kettle with his wand and a blast of steam issued suddenly from the spout.

"Sit down," said Lupin, taking the lid off a dusty tin. "I've only got teabags, I'm afraid — but I daresay you've had enough of tea leaves?"

Harry looked at him. "How did you know about that?" Harry asked.

"Professor McGonagall told me," said Professor Lupin, passing both of them mugs of tea. "You're not worried, are you?"

"No," said Harry, Harry didn't want to appear weak in front of his Professor, especially since he hadn't even let him try to defeat the boggart.

Something of Harry's thoughts seemed to have shown on his face, because Lupin said, "Anything worrying you, Harry?"

"No," Harry lied. He drank a bit of tea  "Yes," he said suddenly, putting his tea down on Lupin's desk. "You know that day we fought the Boggart?"