Recap #33: HEY MOTHERFU-

Start from the beginning

"Pathetic, Ain't It?", a drabble by Ariyaquila, is about a universe where Hermitcraft is taken over by the void, and X and EX are the only ones remaining. It's a short, breathtakingly angsty read, packed with mounds of hurt and zero comforts.

The previously mentioned NinjaKitty1928 completed their book named "Blood On Fire", a story where EX lives in a town, kinda just vibing. But, sometimes, people can disappear. Soon EX realizes he has a hidden ability and struggles to keep it a secret.

thathermitweirdo published an outstanding epilogue for their story, "The Fourth Star'', on their alt account, notthathermitweirdo, titled "Come to Light". They just finished writing the second chapter of the epilogue, and all I can say is that I have never seen a sequel written in such a way to go hand-in-hand with the first book.

"Airplane Ride'', by LueyLue23, is a Grumbo oneshot where the two meet at an airport after Mumbo spills coffee on Grian, leading the two to have a poor impression of the other. Extremely heart-melting story with a lot of sharp intakes of breath and giggles on the reader's end, while the two fumble with love on the airplane.

In the story "The Fading Light" by AGamingSock, Scar turns evil and begins to wreck utter chaos into the server after he was appointed mayor. It's up to Bdubs and the other members of the server to find out what's causing this, why, and how they're going to stop it.

"Nightlight", written by the legendary _adrilia_, is a (platonic) Gridaph oneshot where Zedaph is scared of the dark ever since he fell into the void. But after he receives a poorly lit mansion during HCBBS, he starts to panic. Grian then swoops in and saves the day with some sweet comfort and solace.

HermitcraftSnake has written a lovely story about how Wormman has begun noticing that EX goes on walks, and for some reason, gets suspicious of where he is going. Like mate, he's just going on a walk, not rocket science. Maybe he just wants some air. But then again, I don't question fanfiction.

We've also got EminenceGhost delivering on some fresh Bdoc enemies to lovers content with their new book, Kiss With a Fist! It's a superhero AU that you simply can't miss. Chapters are ongoing, and it's definitely worth a read!

TheNerdyTurtle96 released a two-shot this week, "Better In Picture", in which Bdubs and Etho find songs in their friends' playlist that resonate with them each a bit too much. The two reflect on how they connect with the lyrics, and memories that resurface.

And finally, we have thathermitweirdo with a new Scardubs book, "Love is Vexing". After freeing himself from the influence of the vex in Season 6, the magic returns to corrupt Scar once again. Bdubs must decide between trying to bring Scar back or staying loyal to him.

And that's the books, everyone! Make sure you go check out the stories if you are interested in any of them and make sure to tell the creators you liked it!

We would also like to bid a Farewell to KidcalledAiden, who has decided to leave the Hermitcraft Fandom, but will still be on Wattpad! Along with that announcement, StarrDust2020's oneshot book will be on hiatus for a bit.

We would also like to congratulate thathermitweirdo on their one-year anniversary for Hermittpad, that being on April 1st.

LMFAO JUST REALIZED MY BEING-IN-RECAP ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP ON APRIL 27th- dude im the oldest member on the team currently god is this what Philza feels god I'm old my bones are **creaking** - Smutler

Now, all good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean they can't continue at a later date! We are so happy to be back, and we can't wait to create more and more chapters for all of you! Now, of course, we have to plug the Hermittpad Community Discord server, the link is in our description. Also, since our description hasn't been working, we will be posting on our conversation board, along with our google forms.

AMAZING SEGWAY, also, we have 2 google forms, one where you can apply for the recap (although we probably won't be accepting new members anytime soon), and a google form you can fill out to suggest things you want recapped.

Well, that's it folks! Thank you for tuning in, we really appreciate your patience and we are so excited to be back! Cya next week! <3