GD: Thanks

~All GD could say in return but they just exchanged smiles with him~

~No one expected GD to ever show a side were he was grateful for every single thing someone did for him~

~But it was in his blood.  He even used to thank his guards and men for every work they did for him~

~After some minutes of driving, GD kept rocking his feet in the front and Daesung played with his fingers~

~And then Mark stopped the car infront of a building which seemed really modern~

~Fortunately it was in the middle of the city, so if anything went wrong, they would be quick to call for help~

~The three men get out the car as they carefuly took steps inside the building~

GD: Do you know which door it is?.

Mark: Eh.. well. I don't. But we can search

~They went on the stairs, unsure which door to knock on but thankfully Daesung noticed something~

Daesung: It's this one, I'm sure

~They turn to a door where there was many flower pots and plant decorated around the door~

~GD agrees as they stand infront of the door like fools~

~They hesitate to knock on the door after all this time~

~Even tho Ji-Yong didn't get to spend much time with Rose after finding out she was his sister.  But he still really wanted to protect her.~

~Daesung and GD both exchange glances and hesitate to-

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Mark: Guys this is called knocking, it's really easy to do

~The two's eyes widened before rolling their eyes at Mark's chaffing~

~When the door was slowly opening, the two held their breaths until the door did actually swing open~

~It was her..~

~Rose picked her eyes from the ground up to meet the eyes and just as she did, Her mouth opened, and just stared~

Rose: W-w...what?..

~The silence fills the air and the tension in the atmosphere increases~

~Both sides are surprised by each other presences~

~Tears falls onto the floor as Rose sprints to hug Ji-Yong~

Rose: N-no!.. I can't believe it!... Y-you..  You guys are alive!  YOU GUYS ARE ALIVE!

~She yelled almost letting everyone in the building know~

~GD hugged her back tight, guilt rushing his veins instantly~

~Rose slowly pulls away, trying to see if she's hallucinating~

~She cups Ji-Yong's face and then turns to Daesung~

Rose: No way... my prays worked...  You guys are alive... I... I can't believe my eyes..!... 

~Rose falls on her knees and her tears were not stopping as Ji-Yong knelt down and put her in his arms, trying to control his emotions~