???: Seems like you already got yourself a new girlfriend. What about me?

I turned around to look at the owner of the voice. Irene. Suddenly a chill ran down my spine and I could feel sweat beginning to form on my forehead. I cleared my throat and returned my attention back to Hitomi, who was still running around in the store with a smile on her face, making her look like a baby in a candy shop. I could feel the end of my lips curving up but I didn't care. I always loved to see my members happy and all excited, even if it could be a little tiring from time to time. I could hear Irene sigh before sitting down right beside me, holding my left hand which I had placed on the table. I let her be since I didn't want to cause a scene.

Irene: Still love you Jahoon... I was so angry at myself that I had cheated on you, even though all you did was showering me with love. I genuinely meant that I was thrilled when you proposed to me but I didn't know what got into me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh. I turned around to face Irene and took her hands off mine and returned my attention back to Hitomi. Then all of a sudden Irene turned me around and cupped my face before kissing me. I violently pushed her hands off my face and stood up fast, making the chair fall backward with a loud thump.

Hitomi: Jahoon unnie!

Hitomi ran over to me and put a hand on my arm and rubbed it, trying to calm me down. Hitomi then looked over to Irene and was going to bow at her but I stopped her. She doesn't deserve to be bowed to. I gritted my teeth and glared at Irene.

Jahoon: Good that you know that what you have done was wrong but I haven't forgiven you and will never. I trusted you! You were the only person I had in my life! The only person that cared about me! The only person that loved me and the only person that I loved! And you did this to me! And what you just did was over the line.... I hope to never ever see you again...

I grabbed the shopping bags with the bread in one hand, while my other hand grabbed Hitomi's, dragging her out of the scene and back into the practice room, leaving Irene crying with her head down and a hand to her chest.

I plopped the shopping bags with bread in the middle of the practice room and then walked to the corner with my own bread. I sat down and began to eat mine while scrolling around on my telephone.

Hitomi: Unnie... Here.

I looked up and saw Hitomi handing me chocolate milk. I smiled a small smile and thanked her with a barely audible "thank you" before patting the place beside me. Hitomi sat down beside me and carefully placed her head on my shoulder. I placed my head on top of hers.

Jahoon: I'm sorry.... I'm very sorry... that you had to see that side of unnie today Hitomi...

Hitomi took her head off my shoulder and cupped my face, turning my head to face her. She used her thumbs to caress my cheeks before kissing my forehead. I smiled a sad smile and hugged her.

Dance teacher: Alright everyone, let us get back to practicing!

After finishing practicing, we all walked into the car and drove home to the dorm. Wonyoung sat beside me and cuddled with me all the way, telling me about what had happened in school and at her individual schedules, like a small baby telling her mom everything and I mean everything. When we got back home, I quickly took a shower and put on my pajamas before laying down on my bed, getting ready to sleep. As I was about to fall asleep I could feel a pair of arms, wrap around my waist. I turned around and was met with Hitomi's beautiful face.

Hitomi: Unnie, can I sleep with you tonight? I'm worried about you and what happened today... I just don't want anything bad to happen to you unnie...

I cupped her face and smiled my warmest smile to her in the hope it will ease her a little bit.

Jahoon: Of course Tomi. You can sleep with unnie whenever you want. And again unnie is sorry, that Tomi had to see unnie mad today. I know Tomi doesn't like it and unnie promises it would never happen again.

I moved Hitomi's head to my chest and wrapped an arm around her waist, while the other caressing her hair.

Hitomi: I love you unnie. Good night.

Hitomi yawned right after and I could feel her pout against my chest, making me chuckle.

Jahoon: Good night Tomi. Sleep well.

After a few minutes of caressing her hair, she fell asleep. I placed a kiss on her forehead before drifting to sleep myself.

Eunbi: Alright. Let's wake these noisy kids.

Eunbi walked into the room, where you and Hitomi slept and woke everyone except you two up with a sprite in her hand. When she was about to wake you guys up she stopped herself and fished out her telephone, snapping a picture of you guys before making it her wallpaper. She didn't have the heart to wake up you guys since you look like baby angels that would cry if they were separated. She let you two sleep more and enjoying the view, where Hitomi snuggled even closer to you with a motherly smile.