We laughed while both of us picturing Yena and her duck lips trying to do ageyo to Yuri. I shook my head laughing and held a hand out to Hitomi, which she gladly took and walked inside the bakery.

Cashier: Well well well. Aren't these our favorite regular customers? You guys have come just in time because we have just launched our new type of bread, which is our fluffiest bread filled with cream and strawberries. I'm sure that you guys would like it.

Hitomi: Unnie lets us try it and also buy some for the other members.

Jahoon: Sure whatever you want Hitomi but it seems like that you want me to buy today?

I pointed at my belt bag which was over her shoulder. Hitomi grinned and looked at me. Her expression made me smile too since she looked like the sun that shines on a very sunny day with her new blonde hair.

Hitomi: Well it is only fair after you have been teasing me a lot today.

I pointed to myself and looked at her with a shocked expression, to which she nodded too. I placed a hand over my heart and overreacted my shocked expression, even more making Hitomi giggle. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up, showing that Eunbi unnie was calling.

Jahoon: Wassup unnie?

Eunbi: Don't wassup me kid. Where are you and Hitomi? You guys just ran out of the practice room!

I looked over to Hitomi and giggled, making Hitomi looking at me confused. I put Eunbi unnie on speaker, so Hitomi could hear what we were talking about. I signal her to be quiet.

Jahoon: Don't worry about it unnie. Hitomi just dragged me out of the practice room to go to the bakery as usual.

Eunbi: Jesus christ, kid! You made me worried you know?! I almost had a heart attack! Also, Wonyoung has been whining for you ever since you left.

Wonyoung: Unnie~ I miss your cuddles~ Where are you~?

Jahoon: Don't worry Wonyoungnie~ Unnie will be back in about an hour with Hitomi. We will bring back snacks and drinks for you guys, alright? Then I will cuddle you all you want.

Wonyoung: Yeah unnie! Love you unnie~!

Jahoon: Love you to giant baby~ Unnie has to go now but see you soon.

Wonyoung & Eunbi: Take care!

Eunbi: Take care of Hitomi too and enjoy your date.

Jahoon: Date?! It isn't...

Before I could finish my sentence Eunbi unnie ended the call. I looked over to Hitomi and saw her cheeks becoming slightly pink and I could feel my own ears heating up. I cleared my throat gaining Hitomi's attention.

Jahoon: Let's begin to find some bread. I want this one and I know Minju wants this.

I began to walk around the bread store and began to talk about random things, getting the awkward atmosphere away.

We walked out of the bakery with both of our hands full of shopping bags with bread and cakes for everyone, including our dance teacher and manager. I learned my lesson to not tease anyone and just keep my mouth shut. Another paycheck and a deeper burn in my wallet and we are not even done shopping! We walked into a convenience store, close to our company building. I sat down at one of the tables outside near the entrance with all of the bread bags, while Hitomi walked inside to buy all of our favorite drinks but then she suddenly stopped in front of the entrance before running back to where I was sitting. I looked at her, lifting one of my eyebrows. She smiled her sweet smile before she held out her hand. I sighed and smiled a small smile at her and gave her my credit card. She jumped on the place before wrapping her arm around my neck and kissed my right cheek before running inside. I looked right into the air and slowly took my hand up to touch where she had kissed me.