Nako the cutie pie

Start from the beginning

I put Nako down for a little while before carrying her in a bridal style. I looked at her and smiled when I saw how hard she was blushing but then I furrowed my eyebrows.

Nako: What is wrong? Don't furry your eyebrows like that, please. It makes me worried.

Jahoon: When did you last eat?

Nako tilted her head and leaned her head on my chest while looking up to me, as she threw her arms around my neck, just in case she would fall from my arms. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead, making her blush hard again. I chuckled before continuing walking to the convenience store.

Jahoon: Why are you so light? Are you trying to diet again? I already said that you are perfect the way you are. You are my cutie little Nako baby.

We arrived at the convenience store. I put her down on her feet and grabbed her right hand and interviewed my hands with her, before walking inside the convenience store.

Jahoon: Come on Nako! Lets us get as many snacks as possible. I don't want my little baby Nako to fly away.

I pouted and turned around to hug her. I bent my legs and threw my arms around her waist before standing straight up, making Nako's feet dangling in the air. Nako chuckled while lightly hitting my shoulders. She cupped my face and looked me straight in the eyes.

Nako: Unnie, don't worry~ I would never leave your side. I will always love you and will always be in your heart even if I go back to Japan after we... you know disband. You will always be in my heart too, so no matter what we would still be together even if it is not physically.

Jahoon: Nako~

I pouted and bit my lips to hold back my tears. I tried to avoid the thoughts of disbandment as much as possible because it always made me sad. To not be available to see the members every day. Before I could make myself sadder, Nako kissed my cheeks and smiled sweetly at me. I blinked my small tears away and returned her smile.

Nako: Unnie, please let me down. People are looking at us right now.

Jahoon: I don't care~ You are my little baby.

I squeezed her one more time before letting her down on both of her feet. We walked around the convenience store to buy snacks and drinks. Before I could take my card out of my wallet and pay for the snacks, Nako had already paid for it all. I looked at her in disbelief with my mouth wide open. Nako chuckled at my reaction and closed my mouth before tiptoeing to kiss me on my left cheek. The cashier chuckled at us, making both me and Nako looking at her confused.

Cashier: You guys are very cute and very sweet to each other. You two make such a great couple.

Both me and Nako both got flustered at the comment and waved our hands in front of us while denying it. Both our faces bright red.

Jahoon: We aren't a couple miss. We are just very good friends.

Nako: Yes, we are just friends.

Cashier: Oh, I'm so sorry! It just looks like that. Sorry if I'm rude but it looks like you guys maybe... like each other... especially you miss.

The cashier pointed at Nako, making me look at the cashier with wide eyes, before turning my attention to Nako, who was extremely bright red in the face.

Jahoon: Nako are you are already? You aren't sick, aren't you? You are all red in the face.

I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature but Nako pushed my hand away and grabbed the bag with snacks before grabbing my left hand and dragged me out of the convenience store. I tried to bow as best as possible and thanked the cashier for her service. I then turned around to walk more properly. We walked a bit away from the convenience store. I looked at Nako's figure before turning her around on her heels and held her by her waist and looked directly into Nako's eyes, a few centimeters from her face. It couldn't be, right? Does she really like me?

Jahoon: Do you like me? Like, really like me?

Nako turned her face away, breaking eye contact with me. After a few minutes, she looked back into my face and then cupped it before placing her lips on mine. My eyes got wide open and my arms dropped to the side. Nako broke the kiss and I looked at her completely shocked. Then all of a sudden Nako ran away, while I still stood still in complete shock. I then slapped myself in the face and walked back to the dorm.

Hyewon: Jahoon unnie! Where were you? Nako already came back a few minutes ago. I thought that you guys were together?

I looked at Hyewon, my mind still clouded with what just happened. Nako walked out of Hyewons room and into the kitchen, acting, like nothing had happened at all, making me confused. Was it just my own imagination. I shook my head and smiled at Hyewon.

Jahoon: I told Nako to go home first since just meet a friend. I didn't want you to wait for the snacks so that is why Nako came home before me.

Hyewon sighed in relief before walking over to me and hugged me, putting her in the crook of my neck. I hugged her back and looked at Nako, who looked like she was about to murder Hyewon.

Hyewon: I was so worried about you unnie. I thought that something bad happened to you and that I had lost you.

I returned my attention back to Hyewon and rubbed her back.

Jahoon: I'm alright Hyewon. Sorry for making you worried about me. I will make it up for your guys by ordering some food for us to enjoy while watching the movie.

Both Nako and Hyewon jumped around and then hugged each other at my suggestion. I chuckled at their reaction and fished my phone out of my pocket to order their favorite food. Then we walked back inside of Hyewons room. I sat between Nako and Hyewon on Hyewon's bed, while both of them held my arm from each side. Nako on my right and Hyewon on my left. After a while, we got our food and ate it. We continued the movie but as usual, after eating, my eyelids began to fall down and I began to feel sleepy. I leaned my head at Nako's shoulder and could feel her arms remove from my arm to around my waist. Then before I fell into a deep sleep I could feel my head being turned over to Hyewon's shoulder and Nako and Hyewon arguing over who I should cling to. What is happening?