🌈8. Dweamy Tired [DN]

- Comfort Fluff -

Prompt- Sapnap comforts an overworked Dream.

(Art by @AltruistGhost on twitter)

_______

Sapnap walked into Dream's room, nose in his phone. Mindlessly scrolling through the Uber eats app, he asked, "Do you want pizza?"

The desk chair swivelled and a low hum was heard in response.

So taking that as a yes, he jumped on the bed, picking their go-to order and finishing the payment. 

When he looked up from his phone, Dream stood towering over him making grabby hands.

The site was beyond cute to Sapnap. A giant like Dream being needy. It only happened when he was tired. Always wanting cuddles before bed, which Sapnap didn't complain about.

He studied his face, noticing the circles under his blood shot eyes. Oh right! He did say he hadn't been able to sleep for 2 days.

"Aw... is wittle Dweamy tired?" he chuckled and opened his arms.

Dream crashed into him, burying his head in his chest. Sapnap held him close, leaving a kiss somewhere in his hair.

"Still so much to do..." Dream's voice was muffled as he moved to sit in his lap.

Running a hand through the blond hair, Sapnap cradled him, feeling his warm breath on his neck. 

Sapnap loved being the big spoon. It made him feel so happy knowing that someone felt safe in his arms. Especially Dream, since he was much taller and would inevitably become the big spoon every time they cuddled. Stupid height problems.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed that Dream could barely keep his eyes open.

He turned to look at him, "You need to rest," and kissed his closed eyes, "look so tired."

"But..." he trailed off as a yawn took over his face.

Sapnap hugged him tighter, pulling Dream's face further into his chest, stopping him from saying anything more.

He sighed contently, feeling Dream quietly cozy up in his arms. He was hoping he'd fall asleep right then and there.

Sapnap always relied on him for everything work related, seeing as he was older and more experienced. But it was moments like these that he cherished the most. 

When he got to take care of Dream. 

Especially because the guy didn't show this side of him to anyone else... well, except George. But who cares about that guy. Hehe.

After a few minutes, Sapnap loosened his grip, thinking the other might have fallen asleep but nope.

"I still," he spoke making Sapnap jump, "still have to record the intro and add music."

Placing a quick kiss on Sapnap's cheek, he wiggled out of his grasp, standing up.

"Dreeeaaaam," Sapnap reached for him but Dream pushed his hand away.

"No, don't distract me" he shook his head as if telling himself, "This needs to be done today. The video has to go out tomorrow," and sat back in his chair.

A/n

Anotha short one! Vote if you liked. (It's literally free!)

I had this one written for the longest time, was just waiting for the right story to add it to. But I couldn't wait. So here it is! Please lemme know if you liked it!

Also, I'm working on another book that will be one coherent story about poly dream team. So Question- Will you be interested in reading that? (Lemme know)

Okie that's it. Have a nice day!