"You do have a point, you know its been 6 years since that thing happened" she says.

Thing? 6 years? What the hell his she talking about.

"Clarissa-"

"Oh shut up geisha! Always defending you brother like cousin you know he did it with every intention!" She yells for the whole ballroom to hear her.

Here yelling sends a shiver down my spine.

Dangelo pushes me behind him.

"It was her fault she hated her and you know why!" Dangelo shouts.

Clarissa looks,st me I turn my head away, but I can still feel her staring at me.

"I bet your mate is confused with all this probably everyone in here! Is confused let's explain to the crowd shell we....There were onced three sisters, very beautiful indeed every man wanted them has there mates. Cassandra was the oldest, Zena was the second oldest, and Layla the youngest. The acted like sisters you know they played together and blah blah blah blah but one sister was jealous of the other sister the second oldest Zena which was my mom" she says putting a hand over her heart and continues.

"But to make the long story short somebody kill my mother!" She yells looking at Dangelo.

I look at Dangelo. He looks at me.

"SHE KILLED MY MOTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, DO YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO SEAT THERE AND WATCH THE KILLER OF MY MOTHER GO AWAY NO WAY! AND I DONT GIVE OF A SHIT IF SHE WAS MY AUNTIE SHE KILLED HER SISTER, MY MOTHER, YOUR AUNTIE!" He shouts.

Dangelo killed his auntie oh my god.

I back away from him.

And he notices me backing away from him he gets closer to me I try backing away but I hit the wall.

He grabs my hand.

"Please Dont be afraid of me I would never hurt you"

I look at him.

"Dangelo you killed my mother and the reason why I haven't came to do what I'm about to do before is because you didn't have anything to loose, and now you can loose your mate again"

"Over my dead body" he says with anger.

"I'm down for that. Kevin get them" she says.

The man that was with her goes out the door and yells

"KILL HER!"

there going to kill Dangelo. Oh my god

"Geisha run with Zariah get here to the house tell the guards to protect the house" he says

"Okay" Geisha says

At that moment a lot of this alligator/bird like demons come closer to us.

"Your going to face them all alone"

He smiles and touches my cheek.

"Dont worry some of my friends are in here. Its nice that you worry about me"

I blush.

"I meet you there. Geisha Dont go anywhere till I ruturn"

"Okay.....but if you Dont"

He looks at me and then at geisha.

"Then Zariah becomes the Luna. And you help her rule the pack"

I hug him. And for the little time that I known him I've started getting feelings for him, and now his going to risk his life to save mine.

He hugs me back

"Please come back" I whisper in his ear.

"I'll come back" he says softly.

I step away.

Geisha gives him a hug. She has tears in her eyes and I'm forming tears myself

"You can do this bro" she says

"Thanks"

"I love you"

"I love you sis" Dangelo says looking at her then looking back at me.

He comes closer and puts his forehead to mine we both close are eyes.

"Dont cry please I'll come back"

"Promise?" I say quietly

"Promise". He says

And with that, those were the last words I hear from the beautiful and sexy werewolf.

and then his off in the battle.