"Why can't anything go right?!" I cry and to my surprise, I'm actually crying in frustration. I lay sprawled out against the dusty, wooden floors. My jeans still hanging from my ankles.

Last time I checked, it wasn't my time of the month to be hormonal crazy right now.

"Bryn, did a fucking elephant just flop on my ground or was that you?" Collin's harsh voice was muffled through the door but I heard every word clearly. I finished putting on my pants from the floor and then got up on all fours. I swung open the door and quickly walked right past him. I could feel my face burning up by the second.

"It was me dumb ass." I say in utter embarrassment.

Now it wouldn't be so embarrassing if it just sounded like something hard and heavy crashing but no, it had to sound like blubber or fat smacking against the floor. Very loudly.

"Normally, I wouldn't care, but are you okay?" Collin follows after me as I head to the kitchen and take some pain killers.

"Seems like you cared last night." I say, "but I'm absolutely miserable now that you ask."

I scan my eyes over the kitchen to find this so called breakfast he was talking about.

"Where's the food?" Collin looks at me sideways.

"Oh right!" He flashes me his famous grin and smacks down a box of lucky charms in front of me.

"Are you serious?"

"I don't cook sweet cheeks." He says, putting down a carton of milk.

"I only like the marshmallows." I tell him but eat the cereal anyways. Now was not the time to be picky. Especially when you could practically hear your stomach eating itself from the inside out.

"How do you even survive on your own if you don't cook?" I ask ridiculously. I bet he had his own privet chef also.

Collin holds up three fingers.

"One." The first finger goes down, "I have a thing called a microwave."

I roll my eyes at his arrogance.

"Two, I have money to eat out almost every night. Lastly, that's the thing about hooking up with my dad's waitresses... they serve me food." He smirks. I felt like he was hinting at me.

I lost my appetite from hearing number three so I start chugging down water desperately.

"I'd rather jump off a bridge than hook up and ever serve your ass." I snap and place my bowl in the sink. I start to make my way to grab my phone but Collin blocks me. This wouldn't be the first time.

"You don't mean that." He taunts and we're both staring at each other face to face. His light brown eyes held a mischievous glint in them. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of thinking that he made me vulnerable, or that he had me wrapped around his bony finger again. I was going to hold my ground this time.