Chapter 9

Recap: Bryn was drugged and almost raped but Collin brought her to his house from rescuing her and since Bryn's mom wasn't home.

To make up for my long departure from this story, you Tucker fans will be very pleased.

______________________________________________________________

The smell of sizzling bacon drifted into the air as my eyes fluttered open. Instantly, I squinted as the morning light blinded me. As if on que, my head started throbbing, reminding me of last night. That was rough. Slowly, I open my eyes until they finally adjust. The sheets were all over the place, my body tangled and wrapped within. I had my own cocoon. No wonder I was sweating, I thought, touching the back of my moist neck. Getting out the bed, I stumbled a bit until I had my balance and realized I was totally naked. How the hell did that happen? I found my shirt that was strung up on the fan. Don't ask because honestly I don't know. But I had yet to find my pants. Quickly making Collin's bed, only in my polka dot underwear, I went in search for my jeans. I bent over to look under the bed when I hear the creak of the door open.

"Ladies and gentlemen, she actually has an ass." Collin announces and I shoot up.

"Shut up and get out!" I scream, covering my area with a pillow.

"Upon making this discovery-"

"Collin I'm serious!" I groan. The more my voice raised, the more I had a sharp pain in my head. I also sounded like a thirteen year old boy hitting puberty, reminding me how badly I needed some water.

"Who knew such a bad ass, grunge girl, would wear pink and yellow polka dot undies?" He twists his head to get a better look and I throw the pillow at his face which catches him off guard. I take this time to cover myself in his blanket so my bottom half wasn't showing.

"Okay okay, just wanted to inform you that breakfast is downstairs along with some meds." He smirks, throwing the pillow back on the bed.

"Alright bye now." I huff, scanning my eyes over the room for my lost pants.

"Oh and cupcake?"

"Don't call me that." I threaten but Collin ignores me.

"Your jeans are right in front of your face." He winks before leaving. Confused, my eyes look straight forward until I see them, sprawled out and over a chair.

Very clever Bryn.

"Ah frickity frack." I mumble, accidentally putting my foot through the hole in my jeans. I try to get it out but my dizziness doesn't help much. I should've sat down to do this task.

Boom

Next thing you know, I trip and fall on my ass causing the most horrendous sound from below.