08

***

***

3rd person

"I heard you moaning Taehyung's name in the bathroom the other day —"

"— Give me easier dance steps and I'm giving you my ass."

"You've got a deal."

"I'll stay here to help hyung with the dance," He tells the rest of their members who are now at the door, on their way home.

Namjoon nodded and the others waved goodbyes.

Hoseok turns around to see Yoongi lying down on the floor, breathing heavily and trying to catch his breath.

They are the only ones left now.

"Hyung, let's go over the routine again," He called down to his dying hyung who is probably having an asthma attack right now.

Yoongi shot him a death glare, "Fuck off, let me breathe."

They spent a few minutes taking a short break before Hoseok had to pull Yoongi back up to his feet so they could start practice again.

"'Kay, let's do it again."

"Really? In the practice room?" Yoongi sighs and places both of his hands on his hips as he glares at his member.

"I want this to be authentic," Hoseok replies after locking the door and walking towards Yoongi with one of his infamous smiles. "Plus, I want to honor the author and the fanfiction."

Yoongi rolls his eyes but couldn't help but smile.

"Think about it, hyung, what would the author think if we're recreating the scenes that they made about us?"

The other shrugs, "I don't know, I don't think it would matter."

Hoseok smiles as he pulls Yoongi closer to him, staring down at his member's lips, "I should thank them then, now, I have a chance to show you what these hips can do.

The two danced together to the music, their eyes focused on their own reflections on the mirror as their bodies glided through the music in a synchronized form.

But every time, Yoongi would trip or forget a step and they would have to start the song all over again.

With mistake, Yoongi gets more and more frustrated which would lead him to forget more steps and trips on his own feet.