05

***

***

3rd person

"What do you want?" Is the first thing that Jimin heard as soon as the door of Taehyung's room opened to reveal a grumpy Min Yoongi staring back at him with an obvious frown on his face.

"Um —"

"Don't be rude, hyung!" Yells a familiar voice from inside of the room. "Let Jiminie inside!"

Yoongi's eyes narrow as he gives the younger one a last look before making way for him to come inside. Jimin carefully steps inside the room and shudders as a loud slam echoed across the room from behind him, his hyung closing the door.

Inside the bedroom are Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin.

After that fiasco with Jimin having phone sex with Taehyung and Yoongi, it has been an awkward week for the three of them. Although Taehyung is perfectly fine with what happened, not letting it affect him and acting as nothing happened, Yoongi and Jimin are the complete opposites.

Jimin still has not confessed to Yoongi about his feelings, making it extremely awkward for him whenever he encounters his hyung around the house or at work. Yoongi, on the other hand, is trying his best to avoid him. He does not hate Jimin — even though that is exactly what Jimin thinks — no, Yoongi is avoiding him because of a much different reason.

Min Yoongi is embarrassed.

He is too embarrassed about what happened over the phone to Jimin to make eye contact, make conversations, and just be in the same room as him. This caused him to act cold towards his younger member — making Jimin think that his Yoongi hyung hates him.

"We need to talk about... all of this," Jimin went straight to the main topic.

Taehyung and Yoongi tensed up at his words, "We will answer all of your questions to the best of our abilities," Taehyung says, while Yoongi just crossed his arms and sat on the edge of Taehyung's bed.

"A-are you two...?" Jimin trails off. This is his very first question, he wants to know where their relationship stands.

Yoongi immediately shakes his head, "No — no, we're not in a relationship, if that's what you're asking."

"Yeah, we're just..." Taehyung agrees but trails off, trying to find the right word to explain to his member what he and Yoongi are doing. "We're just acting —"

"— experimenting."

Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other in shock.

"Um, so which one is it?" Jimin asks.

" Experimenting."

"Acting."

Jimin releases a sigh, "Alright, can one of you just tell me what the hell is going on between the two of you because I do not think my heart can still handle all of this or hide everything that happened from the rest of the group."