The Commandments are Broken

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't talking to you!" still donning a sweet tone, she smiled at [name].

He nodded back to her.

"Just go away!" Junichi huffed.

"No," Anya continued talking to [name] as if she didn't notice Junichi. Junichi's brows furrowed and he crossed his arms angrily.

"Whatever, you're not [name]'s friend anyway,"

Anya gasped, "That's right!"

Junichi smirked, finally, a taste of defeat for this awful wom-

"Can we be friends, [name]?"

[name] hummed in approval.

Junichi felt betrayed. He felt deserted. Cheated. Double-crossed. Denounced. Abandoned. Forsaken. Mislead. Tricked. Deluded. Sold out. Duped. Fooled. Deceived. That's it, he would never trust again. A fool he was, to put his faith onto another.

The bus accelerated and Anya was forced back onto her own seat.

Junichi slumped onto the window and stared out grumpily for the next half an hour. [name] noticed this very obvious behaviour after a while but didn't know how to solve it. So, he fell asleep.

After a few hours, they finally reached their destination.

Junichi peeled the sleepy [name] off his side and pushed his off the bus, his hands leading him in front by the shoulders. Throughout this journey, Junichi thought, he thought hard. After reaching several epiphanies, his third eye had opened up and his mind had ascended.

He reached a conclusion.

He shouldn't care at all. Why would he care when it was [name] who had incurred most losses? Thinking about it logically and tactically, [name] was the one blind enough to feel that his companionship was lacking, [name] was the one who had made friends with such an insufferable girl. Instead of agonising over it pointlessly, at times like this he should give him his wholehearted support so that, one day when the silly girl hurts him, he'd be able to confidently say, "I knew it," and reassure the gentle little [name].

In fact, this could be a good thing. Now, Junichi wouldn't have to shoulder the burden of being [name]'s one and only friend. He wouldn't be the one who had to make eye contact with him every time partner work was decided. He wouldn't be the one who [name] made a beeline towards in the mornings. He would have to share his-

"We're best friends, right?" Junichi leaned closer to [name] wanting to slap himself, he originally wanted to taunt [name]'s new friend but somehow this was what came out of his mouth.

"Yep," [name] paused a bit as if also confirming this matter with him.

Junichi felt as if someone had mixed a gallon of Yakult into his blood and it was pumping in 5x speed.

His nose touched the sky as he washed away any stains of his earlier pondering in his head. Sure enough, he was [name]'s favourite, not that new girl, Anita, or whatever.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

"Back in your pairs everyone!" the teaches gathered them up to line up and register. Then, the ground rules were set. First of all, no kids must stray from the teachers. Secondly, the pairs must be kept, in a pair, both of the people were responsible for the other. Thirdly, under no circumstances must they talk to anyone who wasn't from their school.

And with that, the tour began.

A few lines were formed as the kids were led around.

[name] and Junichi were obediently following the rest at the end of the line. Though they were lagging behind slightly, it wasn't enough to be alert of.

At first, [name] was walking normally until he was pulled back by an unknown force. At first he was spooked and he immediately flipped round to push whatever it was away. Unfortunately, his fists were met with only Junichi who had turned around to try and unhook his bag that was caught on the gate.

"Oops," he uttered.

Junichi felt very unappreciated and crossed his arms, refusing to unlatch him, "Now that I've spent more time with you, you're much worse than you seem,"

Soon, he was free. The only downside was that they were now separated from their group.

"This is a problem," remarked [name]. He plopped down onto the floor and grabbed his head.

Throughout his time with Junichi, he had been subjected to all sorts of things in which, though he may still be rather soft spoken, he wasn't as hesitant as before.

Comparing how he acted with Junichi and how he acted with the volleyball team at Nekoma, the two were quite different.

Junichi would probably throw a fit if he saw how babyish he acted with them but he couldn't help it. He just reacted differently to those groups of people. It wasn't favouritism or anything, he was sure Junichi would act differently around different groups of people too.

"We're done for," Junichi groaned.

But then again, Junichi wasn't the conventional type.

"I think I see a map though," Junichi looked off behind him, "It's time to take matters into our own hands."

[name] was reluctant, what would they even do with a map? But before he could say anything, Junichi had already zoomed off.

[name] felt like pulling his hair off his head, why did he have to be so impulsive?

"Come on! You wanna return, don't you?" Junichi shouted from a distance, "Move-"

Before he could go any further, he bumped into another larger body.

The alarms went off in [name]'s head. This was exactly what Kenma had warned him about.

Oh, but who was that. [name]s eyes unexpectedly focused onto the face of one of these strangers.

Was that...

Akaashi? 

"Why is that one staring at you, Iwa-chan?"

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

I hope [name]'s character makes sense without seeming double-faced or something. I just feel like it's rather common to express yourself to different people. So, towards Junichi, he's a bit more outspoken, sort of reflecting some of Junichi's mannerisms.

If you need anymore clarification feel free to ask here>>>

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.