cheerleading & mischief

Start from the beginning

"holy-" , it was sitting on the ground looking at her. she looks innocent and harmless. the young student just looked at her while sitting at the ground. aurora offered a hand to help her up.

"pitch yourself at the astronomy tower you piece of shit." , aurora was left in awe when the young student told her that and her day just got worst than ever.  Classes are all finished and it was time for her to go with at the detention with malfoy. she walked slowly while fixing her scarf , she then slide her hands into her pocket , feeling the moment and the coldness of the sorroundings.

"did you even know that it takes forever waiting you in this goddamn couch?" , she flinched.

"what the hell is your problem? i am not even asking for you to wait for me." , he rolled his eyes and stood up. walking first at her and ignoring aurora while they are walking at the corridor. when they arrived at the forest they just look at each other and stayed silent.

"why are you looking like that at me?" , she hissed.

"is it illegal? does staring can send me into azkaban?"

"oh no i might melt with those-"

"good because i want to murder you without a trace."

"you are gonna what-" , he rolled his eyes again. "you are so stubborn , draco. you know that."

"don't you ever remind me!" ,he yelled. aurora stayed silent again and saw draco touched his forehead and letting out a sigh. "because of you , i got into detention, all the time , i bet you know that."

"it's your fault anyways."

"oh yeah? you are just dramatic shit."

"you are the one who's dramatic." , he took a deep breath. "you are so full-"

"okay , we are dramatic , shut the fuck up."

"you aren't my dad , draco. i want to talk whenever i wanted to."

"blah blah blah.." , he mocked. "you are so loud and i hate it. why can't you be quiet for about an hour?" , she rolled her eyes and walked out.

"where are you going?"

"anywhere to avoid your presence."

"there are warewolves and centaurs in there , it was dangerous."

"who cares?" , she yelled. aurora was just walking alone at the forest then started to tear up. she wiped it and continued to walk. she doesn't care where her feet was taking to , she just wanted to avoid draco. she stopped when the bush was moving beside her. she was scared to the point that she can hear her heartbeat. she stood frozen and looked around.

"draco? if you are trying to scare me , stop it it wasn't funny." , the bush moved again and  growled was heard. "merlin.." , she uttered.  the bush moved once more , behind the bush revealed a glowing yellow eyes. It come out of the bush and revealed itself as a black warewolf.

"fuck." ,she uttered. aurora run as fast as she could but then she tripped. the warewolf bite her foot. Her scream filled the forest while the warewolf was biting her foot. she tried to kick it but the warewolf was strong and pulled her. a minute after , draco appeared , casting his wand at the warewolf. the warewolf whimpered and run away leaving the two.

aurora's face was crumpled while enduring the pain of her foot that was bleeding. malfoy leaned at her to look at her foot. she then carried the girl and went back at the castle. upon arriving , she took her at the hospital wing to get her foot treated. aurora's tears was flowing in her cheeks making her mascaras scatter into her face. soon as her foot was treated. draco stayed there at her and smeared her face to wiped of the mascaras in her face.