Foreword

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

|| Epigraph ||

'انسان ساری زندگی حاصِل سے لا حاصِل اور لا حاصِل سے حاصِل کی طرف سفر کرتا رہتا ہے؛ اور یہی انسان کی اپنی زندگی کا حاصِل بھی ہے۔'

۔ عمیرہ احمد

✦═════✦

|| حاصلِ لا حاصل ||

Hasil e Lahasil | حاصلِ لا حاصل : (noun)
Hasil | حاصل - Achievement
Lahasil | لا حاصل - Hollow Pursuits

Description: Something that is so close for you to achieve yet so far to grasp at the same time.

✦═════✦

|| Synopsis ||

Laila Shah is everything but a social eminent. She is a free bird, shackled in the cage of obligations and duties, obscured by her elder sister, Sarah Shah, who unlike Laila is a social butterfly, the limelight and temptress of every heart out there.

Dilawar Malik returns to Pakistan on the wishes of his family to fulfil an obligation, a marriage with the daughter of the Shah's.
Angry and Vexed, he is driven to unleash hell, until he meets a girl on his way to his destination. The only one who catches his eyes and captures his heart.

Will he be able to go through a marriage when his heart yearns for the other? And what about the many hearts be broken on this arduous expedition?

✦═════✦

|| Disclaimer ||

▪This book depicts Muslim characters, but it does
not aim to represent Islam or its teachings. it is not, in any way, a stereotypical Islamic love story.

▪The society we live in is deep down buried in toxicity. Body shaming, colour shaming, male dominance, female subservience, boys will be boys notion, lack of independence and many other conceptions and presumptions, has done so much damage to ethics and morality and has replaced spiritual religion.

▪This is a work of fiction and in no case has any resemblance to any person, place or thing in reality. In case of any resemblance, it is just a mere a coincidence.

✦═════✦

|| Copyright ||

Copyright © 2021-chocolatemuffin18

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any forms or by any means, including photocopying recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior permission of the publisher. Except in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews or certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

✦═════✦

|| Warning ||

Please be humble with your comments and views, as any rude comment will be reported and deleted under the point of hate and harassment.
And I am repeating again, this book is a work of fiction, and no one has any right to be impertinent and discourteous.

✦═════✦

|| Dedication ||

Dedicated to a friend whose words of encouragement, makes me want to write.
Thank you Mahnoor!❤

Enjoy Reading!

✦⋆⋆⋆✿⋆⋆⋆✦