12. His Skeletons

I treaded around the unfamiliar room, all I could see was black walls- an empty-lifeless room. It was humid and I could feel the sweat seeping through the long, thin, white dress I was wearing.

Wait. How did I get into this dress?

My body was reacting to the fear- I had to get out of here. I steadied my heart rate finding a door, I didn't hesitate to pull it open, making a light turn on within. I screamed in shock at the skeletons that were handing on coat hangers so close to falling on me, I took a big gulp.

It's okay, it's a prank, they're only plastic, they're only Halloween decorations. I reached a shaky hand out, touching its bony structure.

All the air in my lungs left me when my worse fear changed, the skeletons turned into real human bodies, the closet got bigger, showing thousands of different bodies with bullet wounds in their heads.

I gasped for air, opening my eyes.

Rafael.

I sighed in relief, I knew it was a stupid dream. But it didn't help that my heart was banging against my rib cage.

I was laying on my side. Rafael was sitting in front of me, against a wall, watching me with lost eyes, wearing nothing but loose black sweat pants.

It was morning. And I didn't know whether to say a word to him. He used me like a fuçk toy and left me in his bed. Did he come back to sleep last night? How long has he been sitting there on the floor, watching me?

Who cares.

I clearly care, it bothered me.

What do you expect? He's a fuçking criminal.

"How long have you been staring?" I muttered, slowly pushing myself from his bed, not caring that my body felt sore and the grey sheet that was covering my body was now around my hips.

His eyes were fixed on my breasts. "A while." Rafael cleared his throat. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore," I said, watching his features soften.

"You shouldn't have come last night. Marco shouldn't have talked to you, I swear I'll kill him." Rafael clenched his jaw, getting up from the floor. Because killing is the only thing he's good at.

"It doesn't matter. You used me as a fuçk toy, I'm over it." I shrugged, watching Rafael's face harden.

"Dios, you shouldn't have fuçking kissed me when I was cross-faded." He hissed. "At least now you can see how much of a monster I really am."

Oo he just used your comment against you.

I'm so sick of this, I got up from his bed, completely aware that I was now standing in front of Rafael completely naked. "I kissed you because I was finally going after something I want!" Oh god, I sound so cheesy. "I called you a monster because we're strangers to each other! All I know is that you kill people, for god's sake."

Why am I getting so furious? "I will not run from something because 'daddy' wants to protect me. You know what? I'm so fuçking sick of being a princess to them, they wanted me to become a dancing star, too fuçking bad I ended my career. But I did as much as I could to make them happy, now I want to make myself happy!"

Wow, I didn't know I could swear that much.

"But tell me, Rafael. Were you satisfied with yourself when you hit it and left?" I muttered the muscle in his jaw began to twitch.

Rafael scowled at me, pinching his nose bridge. "You don't think I felt shįt? I've never in my life felt the way I felt when I left. Mierda, it was even worse when I sobered up. I don't even know what this fuçking feeling is." He frustratingly pulled at his hair, he was irritated with himself. "You're not a fuçk toy to me. Because believe me when I say, I wouldn't be feeling this shįt with myself if you were."